Thread: long cycle

simonella is offline Associate Member

long cycle

People are advocating a 12 week, 400mg of Test C per week as a decent first cycle. Yes, it worked for me (11 kg) but my question is;
    Would it be O K to do a 24 week cycle, 200mg per week? I understand the blood level concept but despite that, are there any other factors I need to take in consideration?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    no as that is basically hormone replacement doses... Which means you should be producing that amount already... I would not run test lower than 400mg per week for a beginner.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    no as that is basically hormone replacement doses... Which means you should be producing that amount already... I would not run test lower than 400mg per week for a beginner.

Taiboxa, I didn't understand your reply.

means i concur w/ meso
    wouldnt run anything under 400 or even 500mg/wk IMO
    i like long cycles personally but i dont advise them =/

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Fair enough but I want to do a longer cycle without the risk of running a longer cycle. Would Test E 250mg once a week be a better option?

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simonella
    Fair enough but I want to do a longer cycle without the risk of running a longer cycle. Would Test E 250mg once a week be a better option?
    No, that would be gay. Supplementing test shuts down your natural production. The amount you are supplementing has to be high enough to make you grow. With that low of a dose, you are only replacing, and slightly raising your test from its natural level.

Run a decent dose, and if you have to, run it 16 weeks instead of 12. It's just that easy.

Do a stout PCT to get you back into shape, and I would add HCG to your cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    No, that would be gay. Supplementing test shuts down your natural production. The amount you are supplementing has to be high enough to make you grow. With that low of a dose, you are only replacing, and slightly raising your test from its natural level.

Run a decent dose, and if you have to, run it 16 weeks instead of 12. It's just that easy.

Do a stout PCT to get you back into shape, and I would add HCG to your cycle.
    i love HCG

i just want to learn to use slin and LR3

Thread Information