Blackster1975 is offline Associate Member

Somebody please help me out

Sorry to keep goin on guys but i wanna get this right and not crash n burn like after my first cyle.

I gonna be havin sust 500mg EOD,
    sun 125mg
    tue 125 mg
    thur 125 mg
    sat 125 mg

also 200mg deca on a saturday, i will also boost my calorie intake up to around the 3000 mark, with about 200g of protein, i will also be takin 20mg of nolva a day throughout cycle. I'm also gonna supplement with glutamine or HMB to block out the catabolic effect of the increased cortisone level after my cycle. The thing i need help with is PCT as iv'e never done it b4 so any help on the matter would be really appreciated. Like when's the best time to start PCT and how long should it run and should it include clomid, nolva and hcg ? also does hcg become useless if not stored in a refrigerator.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i would bump the deca upto 300mg per week and run it a week less than the sust. then start pct 18 day's after last sust injection. your right shoot sust EOD. tell me your weight height and bodyfat so i can have guess at what you should be eating?? and i woulden't bother with hcg clomid and nolva should be enough
    Last edited by stocky121; 05-27-2005 at 09:21 AM.

jjgym is offline New Member
    Your answers are all on the forum with the search button.

Clomid Facts and Questions Answered!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    also have a look at this bro Pheedno's PCT

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Double the deca ... glutimine and food(protein will help with a positive nitrogen balance)... Pct 18 days after last shot. I would take the hcg at 1000iu for 10 days strait after last shot(immediately like next day)... Yes you must refrigerate the hcg and keep taking nolva through out pct as well, this means with your clomid intake 18 days after last sust shot.

Blackster1975 is offline Associate Member
    cheers guys for the swift answers, i might have to get some xtra deca in now to boost it up to 400mg per week, so on the last week of my cycle i just have sust, then 18 days after last injection start my PCT. thx for the advice everyone, by the way stocky i'm 5ft10 my bodyweight at mo is 170lb i dunno about my bodyfat though but i always stay lean.

Thread Information