ACE5HIGH is offline Member

A little dissapointed in my first cycle...

Ok... im going into my 9th week of 10 of just test e. The good news is that I finially started seeing some gains into the 7th and now 8th week. Bad new is that I had much higher hopes for this being my first cycle and all. Ive put on
    a total of about 6 lbs.

Im kinda wishing I had thrown in some deca ...

Do some people just get more out of test only or something, I read about people putting on like 30lbs in their first cycles?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    your diet..
    gurantee you its not all up to snuff as you may think
    get it checked in diet forum...
    Diet is 80% of it and AAS is basically synergistic w/ your eating scheme.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    How much are you doing, eating, lifting? I gained 25 first cycle.

and what are your stats...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACE5HIGH
    Ok... im going into my 9th week of 10 of just test e. The good news is that I finially started seeing some gains into the 7th and now 8th week. Bad new is that I had much higher hopes for this being my first cycle and all. Ive put on
    a total of about 6 lbs.

Im kinda wishing I had thrown in some deca ...

Do some people just get more out of test only or something, I read about people putting on like 30lbs in their first cycles?
    Test alone should have given you at least 15 to 20 lbs. You did not train "for steroids " and you probably also did not eat enough to gain the weight. This would not have made a difference if you included deca. This is the very reason people here advocate not rushing into steroids and having good experience with weight training at least 2 to 4 years before trying steroids. The make it sound like steroids do everything for you when reality is all they do is allow you to suppress cortisol and this allows you to workout 2.5 to 3 hours per day instead of limiting yourself to about an hour workout. To get anything out of steroids you have to significantly increase the weights, sets and reps. Me I dont think I trained correctly on my first cycle. I did put the weight on so I had a handle on the diet, but I added about 10 lbs of muscle and about 15 lbs of fat on my first cycle to give you an idea. And mind you deca "can" be a fat gainer if you dont substantially increase your exercise rates and training.

I only have a few posts but ive been researching awhile.

My diet is in check, trust me im sure about that one. Ive worked out since high school. But since Ive been reading/learning about how key diet is ive managed to put on 42 lbs this year not including my cycle. Thats no bs either! not one lb more or one less! Granted I had been under weight, so the first 25 lbs came on faster then in my cycle.

Im 23 at 5'9 I started the cycle at 173, now im right around 180. My goal was to be 185 after lossing the extra fat from bulking. Im prob at about 12-13 % bf
    Both diet and my routine have been right on for a year now, along with lots of rest.

I still have two weeks left here so im hoping I wont stop growing now

Is it just the bigger guys 200+ who put on 20-30lbs a cycle?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    agreed look's like your diet was off bro

My diet is in check, trust me im sure about that one. Ive worked out since high school. But since Ive been reading/learning about how key diet is ive managed to put on 42 lbs this year not including my cycle. Thats no bs either! not one lb more or one less! Granted I had been under weight, so the first 25 lbs came on faster then in my cycle.

Im 23 at 5'9 I started the cycle at 173, now im right around 180. My goal was to be 185 after lossing the extra fat from bulking. Im prob at about 12-13 % bf
    Both diet and my routine have been right on for a year now, along with lots of rest.

actually smaller guys who are farther from genetic peak will gain more during cycle BUT their retention will suck ass...

im going to call you on your diet and say post it in the diet forum
    and dont be fibbing

Btw im getting around 4000 cals in my diet, eating every 2-3 hours lots of carbs and fats with about 300 grams of protien a day. Workouts are 4-5 days a week.

Ntpadude, you mentioned workouts can be 2-3 hours at a time. I havent heard that till now. I was under the impression that its still just as easy to overtrain while your ON as any other time.

Have I been wrong about this? I normally wont go over 1.5 hours a workout but I train real hard in a short time.

Well since you've already gained a bunch of weight... well sometimes your body wants to take a break and get used to this weight before adding more. Also possible you picked up fat in that initial 40 lb gain and now the testosterone did more of converting fat weight to muscle weight, this does happen, but also now your maintenance and weight gaining calaries have possible increased more then you realized meaning you might stillhave to eat significantly more. Myself I gained up and hit a plateau, I spent most of last year converting the fat I gained from the first cycle to muscle weight, then once I achieved a certain leanness, now my body is appears ready for rapid gains again which is underway now. Rapid weight gain can cause issues all over for your body and you have to allow your body to get used to the new weight. For example, I found out I have a hiatal hernia and bad acid reflux... if I stayed 140 lbs for the rest of my life, I might not have ever known... but I put on 45-50 lbs rapidly and now it puts adominal pressure on the hernia and now acid reflux is a big issue for me for which I am being medicated for by a doctor.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Btw im getting around 4000 cals in my diet, eating every 2-3 hours lots of carbs and fats with about 300 grams of protien a day. Workouts are 4-5 days a week.

Ntpadude, you mentioned workouts can be 2-3 hours at a time. I havent heard that till now. I was under the impression that its still just as easy to overtrain while your ON as any other time.

Have I been wrong about this? I normally wont go over 1.5 hours a workout but I train real hard in a short time.
    I keep workouts to an intense 45min - 1 hour.

No those 2-3 hour workouts is what makes me grow... if I do less I dont grow worth crap. 2/3 inch on biceps in 3 weeks baby! Thats NICE gains!

piss on that... cortisol levels go up muscles dies
    never exceed 75min of good lifting i try to stay under 1hr regardless how much gear im taking.

RA
    My workouts have been getting shorter as I get bigger. Not usually more than 1hour.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    My workouts have been getting shorter as I get bigger. Not usually more than 1hour.
    werd...
    you dont grow in the gym and less is more

RA
    Damn tai, you post more than I have liver pills.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    2-3 hour workouts will do nothing but make test levels plummet and have cortisol rise to the top like oil on water.

Needless to say, that is NOT a good idea.

You grow OUT of the gym, not in it.

~SC~

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    either your gear was fake...

or your diet sucks....

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Damn tai, you post more than I have liver pills.
    i didnt know you even had a liver

RA
    It did try to jump out of my ass once but I shoved it back up there. Its not done being punished.

jjgym is offline New Member
    Your diet must need to be checked. I did test only for 1st cycle and gained 20lbs, kept 15lbs after it was all over and that was with somewhat of a good diet. If only i knew then what i know about diet now, im sure i could have gained closer to 30lbs and kept 20lbs of it.

Anyhow I would say your diet was the problem or if it was not, then perhaps if only 6lbs was gained maybe your stuff was fake and the gains you did make were because of your diet. Just a guess though.

ward065 is offline Member
    probably diet......need to eat more than normal when you are on cycle

I know my diet is well in check. from fitday.com a typical day reads
    total cals: 3964
    fat: 110g
    carbs: 333
    Pro: 390

In any given day my diet consists of eggs, oats, tuna, flax oil, chicken rice, turkey burgers, brocclli, whey, dextrose, salmon, potatos, and natty peanut butter. for a total of just under 4000 a day

Please tell me thats enough food because if growing even bigger reqiures more, I dont think I have the stomach for it...

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Assuming you have been honest with us about diet and routine...maybe it is fake gear. You have to be honest with yourself though...

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    I know my diet is well in check. from fitday.com a typical day reads
    total cals: 3964
    fat: 110g
    carbs: 333
    Pro: 390

In any given day my diet consists of eggs, oats, tuna, flax oil, chicken rice, turkey burgers, brocclli, whey, dextrose, salmon, potatos, and natty peanut butter. for a total of just under 4000 a day

Please tell me thats enough food because if growing even bigger reqiures more, I dont think I have the stomach for it...
    if you really are eating all this and not growing you probably have fake gear.

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    BTW, What dosage are you running the test at?

inevitable is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by No One Knows
    BTW, What dosage are you running the test at?
    that is somethnig he forgot to mention.

dosage is 250 mg every 3.5 days.

Im thinking, Ill try to get myself a legal script and order from someone like oasis next time around to ensure its the real deal...

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    No those 2-3 hour workouts is what makes me grow... if I do less I dont grow worth crap. 2/3 inch on biceps in 3 weeks baby! Thats NICE gains!
    Thats dtrange, The lessI lift the bigger I get, my work outs are never more than 35-45 min, even if I feel I can go another 3 hours I stop. And as far as biceps, I dont beleive you they are the easiest muscle to overtrain, I only do biceps hard for a total of 20 min a week if that.

inevitable is offline Member
    is ur diet incheck? u eating enough protein? u working har dint he gym?

Thread Information