marcanes29 is offline Junior Member

Happy with 1st cycle!

I am in the final stages of my first cycle. I took test e at 500mg/week for 12 weeks. Right now I am in week 10 and I've gained about 15lbs and I am extremely happy with my gains. I have a few questions though. My arms and my shoulders are killing me(joints) so should I start taking gluc? The other question is what would be the best cycle to take the next time. Oh yeah should I start taking lower doses my last few shots or just stay at 500mg through out the duration of my cycle?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Take the glu and dont taper.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by marcanes29
    I am in the final stages of my first cycle. I took test e at 500mg/week for 12 weeks. Right now I am in week 10 and I've gained about 15lbs and I am extremely happy with my gains. I have a few questions though. My arms and my shoulders are killing me(joints) so should I start taking gluc? The other question is what would be the best cycle to take the next time. Oh yeah should I start taking lower doses my last few shots or just stay at 500mg through out the duration of my cycle?

1) you should have a less problem's while on gear due to water retension you might be over training
    2) try an extra compund next time like EQ or deca
    3) don't tapper your dose keep it the same

Your joint hurt because your muscles grow faster duew to having larger blood vessels than tine ones in the connective tissue. Glucosamine helps, next time try using something such as Deca with it or Anavar to help build the joints. I do not start at lower doses, everyone has their own school of thought. I do cycle down to a degree before PCT.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    what compound you add next time is dependent on your goals (though it all comes down to diet) what are your stats and what do you want from you next cycle...?

marcanes29 is offline Junior Member
    i'm 5'10" about 205lbs and like I said I put on about 15-20lbs. I like the gains but I still need a little more mass and I need to get more cut up. And as for my last few shots I can take 2 weeks of 1 1/2 cc's or 3 weeks of 1 cc. What do u guys think. How much will I lose when I'm done and is there anything I can take to kee up my strength and build? One more thing should I go and get a check up at the doctors after i'm done.

Thread Information