Thread: deca in or not

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member

deca in or not

2nd thread of today.. I'm on fire... My problem, should I include deca in nest cycle or not. My main concern with deca is its possible messing up of my own test production 4 a long time... I've read some stuff bout the possible harmfulness of deca, dunno if they r exagerrated or not.. If you think I shouldnt include it then what should I replace it with.. Looking to gain a lotta mass n strength but wouldnt wanna mess up my own test production 4 a too long time.. I was initially planning 700mg test/wk (12wk) 400mg deca/wk (10wk). Should I keep this or not...

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    if anything is going to mess it up TEST will it shuts you down. run test 1 week longer than deca
    as for dosages whats your cycle expierence/stats?

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    The reason people talk about deca shutting down your test production so hard is because it is a long ester (decanoate), and nandrolone has a propensity to stay in your body in small quantities for a loong time. While the body senses the presence of exogenous hormones, your natural levels may be suppressed.

Deca would not have the popularity it enjoys today if the shutdown you experience were unrecoverable. Simply run a stronger PCT to compensate.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    yep i would run prop during your down time say.. something like this *THIS IS AN EXAMPLE!

Test E 1-12
    Prop 12 -15
    Deca 1-12
    something along those lines...
    try to get the prop to fallow all the way up to the end of deca's half life.

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    As Taiboxa said
    Test for 12 weeks
    Deca for 11 weeks

Test is active in your body for 14 days after your last injection
    Deca is active in your body for 21 days after your last injection

Test for 12 weeks
    Deca for 11 weeks
    PCT starts at week 15

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    thx 4 the replies ill do that then.. What I meant with deca shutting ur own production 4 long was the one study where clomid + HCG + nolva PCT was studied and the subject 1 recovered well after one (maybe 3 week period) while the other subject who was using deca took 3 PCT therapies n still wasnt really recovered... Member this, it was posted here sum time ago.. Anyway... It's gonna be my first or second cycle (depends how u look at it) ... My first was while back, it got totally ****ed coz got so sick (pneumonia) and stuill havent recovered quite. I was on week 6 b4 I had to stop, not bcoz of the steroids but just bcoz I got sick... Bad luck I guess.. maybe the immunosuppressive effects of test also influenced but who knows... It was a bitch too coa the cycle relly started kicking in (like 15 pounds or sumin)... now Im back to my original weight but skinnier (260 pounds and BF of 22-24%, the BF % maybe a lil smaller now, that was measured b4 cycle). Neway, man this is becoming long, I figured that bcoz of my 1 month absence from the gym I'll get in shape b4 I'll redo the cycle... This week stated training again. So was wondering how long should I wait that this second attempt will work as well as it should. I'm guessing it'll take about a month for me to get back where I wanna be so then I wil have about 2.5 month brake from my 6 week "cycle".
    Thx 4 any input and if ne1 had the patience to read this through sorry bout the novel.

Thread Information