Alrighty Then is offline New Member

1st time using.. Am I too skinny to use? ( Sos 250)

Well I am 22 years old, 5'8 and 120lbs. I am pretty skinny. I bought 6 boxes of Sostanon 250 1ml each injectables. I am going to start working out in a couple weeks and I want to use the Sostanon to help me gain weight and muscle fast. My main priority is to gain weight because I am unhappy with my body. I was wondering if because of my weight, It will be bad for me to use this Sostanon?. I will only be using Sostanon and nothing else. How long after I start working out would it be ok for me to start injecting? I only plan on doing this cycle once in my life.

Is there any tips and tricks any of you can give me being a newbie using Sos?

Would I need to buy any other types of enhancers on top of the Sos since I will only be doing one cycle over a period of 6-8 weeks? Should I be worried about any side effects like gyno?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    yessir you got about 60lbs to go before i would even think of AAS...
    you can use them now if you want but ur foundation isnt strong enough to sustain the gains you will acquire and you will have wasted your $$
    diet is the key... best get that under control first and eat like its your job.

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alrighty Then
    Well I am 22 years old, 5'8 and 120lbs. I am pretty skinny. I bought 6 boxes of Sostanon 250 1ml each injectables. I am going to start working out in a couple weeks and I want to use the Sostanon to help me gain weight and muscle fast. My main priority is to gain weight because I am unhappy with my body. I was wondering if because of my weight, It will be bad for me to use this Sostanon?. I will only be using Sostanon and nothing else. How long after I start working out would it be ok for me to start injecting? I only plan on doing this cycle once in my life.

Is there any tips and tricks any of you can give me being a newbie using Sos?

Would I need to buy any other types of enhancers on top of the Sos since I will only be doing one cycle over a period of 6-8 weeks? Should I be worried about any side effects like gyno?
    RESEARCH, you clearly don't know what you are doing. 1 shot for 6 weeks will not do anything at all IMO.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    man, not only are you a far cry from your genetic potential, you haven't even started working out yet. I see injuries in your future my friend.

yeah man if you start using that SUS your going to be going down a VERY UNHAPPY ROAD especailly w/ the lack of knowledge you have.. its going to be bad sides out the ass and lil if no gains...
    you got some seroius research ahead of you and get some patience...

Alrighty Then is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wallycn
    RESEARCH, you clearly don't know what you are doing. 1 shot for 6 weeks will not do anything at all IMO.
    I meant to say 6 shots over 6-8 weeks. Sorry

dodgeram is offline New Member
    All I have to say is train hard and eat right for 2 years then if you are still intrested in ASS then do some reasearch and find out more info.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgeram
    All I have to say is train hard and eat right for 2 years then if you are still intrested in ASS then do some reasearch and find out more info.
    amen!

because if you dont even know how the mutliple estered compound is going to be utilized in your body ... YOU shouldnt even THINk of touching a needle

Big Rig is offline Associate Member
    I knew this guy that was 5-10 140lb and he started AAS and working out at the same time. Never lifted a weight in his life! This is what happened:

He lost intrest in working out fast, like 2 weeks!

He ended up wasting 4 shots of test and 2 weeks worth of dbol

Now he says that steroids messed up his mind and made him stop working out... what a retard.

This guy will be all cool about steroid use around others that do it but will damn them around people that don't use.

Dont end up like this guy

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    How long after I start working out would it be ok for me to start injecting?
    about 4 years

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you must get a good foundation of muscle before you even start to think about takin gear mate!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    More importantly...you need to've STARTED lifting weight before you can even think about gear

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    indeed.

Tags is offline Associate Member
    Bro, wait off on juicing till you build up a foundation... I remember when I first started workingout the gains were the best... Trust me go natural for a while, I think you'll like the results... Plus since you havn't started workingout your gains naturally will be great at first...

wallycn is offline Banned
    I meant to say 6 shots over 6-8 weeks. Sorry
    I know that is what you meant, I'm trying to tell you that this is worthless. WAIT, eat, lift, and learn.........Rome was not built in a day

4spain is offline Associate Member
    But the world was created in 6 days, right?

Thread Information