Thread: What to expect?

jjgym is offline New Member

What to expect?

Gimme your thoughts brothers.

Assuming one is doing a cycle of Test Cyp or whichever there test of choice would be.

Im wanting to know the benefits of adding fina to the stack vs. not adding fina and doing test alone. So from my research of fina (trenbolene acetate) one can expect obviously to have:

increase in strength/muscle mass
    harder muscles
    help shed some of the water retention from the test
    increased appetite

Is this it or am I missing anything? Or more bluntly, whats the advantages of adding fina into a test cycle?

bump for some attention

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    adding fina (in my experience) will really increase strength, it will also help to burn some fat (and if you add a good cardio routine to your cycle the fat will be dripping off). It helped me shed a little extra water, didn't really see and increased appetite. BUT, be forewarned, fina is HARSH. It made me sweat like a madman, during the day, and especially at night while sleeping. I tolerate all drugs very well so I'm lucky, but others really have to watch their sides from it, and find a happy medium between sides and gains...... just something to consider

anyone else got input?

Bump for a Saturday Night input.

BigPancho is offline Associate Member
    As stated above, fina is a HARSH compound.

It provides great gains, and also as stated above, is often used when someone is wantin' quality gains even with fat loss.

Do some searches on Fina, Tren , etc. See what ya find out about it.

Would I recommend it? Yep, to an experienced user who's wantin' somethin' a li'l more to incorporate with Test.

To an inexperienced person, or first cycle user? Nope. Figure out your body first, and then, if you think the risk vs. reward is worth it, give it a try.

For a first time user of Tren, I'd recommend the short acting acetate. Frequent injections, but it clears the system quicker if the sides become too much.

BigPancho

Logan13 is offline Banned

Tren

Tren is a very androgenic compound, which is why we get the awesome strength gains from it. But by being such an androgenic compound, it has many sides. As BigPancho says, assess the risks vs. rewards. Also, tren is a progestin, like deca , and requires a few more ancilliaries than test or other compounds. Be ready for tren.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Your gains will be night & day difference if you add fina.
    I don't recommend it for a first timer though.

Thread Information