"Kit" contains:

Weeks 1-6 Methanabol 30 mg. per Day
    Weeks 1-8 Deca Durabolin 400 mg. per Week
    Weeks 1-8 Sustanon 750mg. per Week
    Weeks 1-10 Arimidex 0.25 mg per Day

Week 11 40 mg. Nolva/100 mg. Clomid
    Week 12 30 mg. Nolva/50 mg. Clomid
    Week 13 20 mg. Nolva/ 50 mg. Clomid

I'm a Div. III, Rugby Prop, 5'-7" tall and 255 lbs. so I'm never going to have the lean, cut, yet big look so many of you folks have. I've always trained and dieted to be big and powerful (results of being a small kid) and know I'm not going to be winning any beauty contests, let alone BB contests. I actually like the off-season BB look, so no pity, O.K.?

Does this cycle sound like something you'd do for some serious bulking? I also have Anadrol 50 that I've been saving for just such an occasion. How about:

Weeks 1-6 Anadrol (week 1 = 1 tab, week 2 = 2 tabs, weeks 3,4 = 3 tabs, week 5 = 2 tabs, week 6 = 1 tab)

Thanks, kids.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    no not enuff...
    deca needs min of 10 wks but 12 is most opt 12-16 wks anyhow...
    then i would center the rest of the gear around deca...
    which means sus would be ran at about same duration.

dont pyrimid or taper dosages IMO ...
    and 4 week jumpstart should be ample for either Methanabol or use abombs... i wouldnt use both and i really see no reason to go over 4 weeks since sus contains prop in it and other short esters (minute amount)which will kick in very quickly.

of course im not scientist or doc so thats JMO good luck

Edit might be fine just to run 20mg Nolva through whole PCT as well.. but if you got it the 40/30/20 thingy will be fine..

I'd let you prop for me anytime...tighthead, of course...since you're my height and 35kgs heaviewr....

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    I am No. 3, Tighthead Prop! No-one wheels MY scrum!

Actually... Would love to have you for our Hooker.

Last season we had THREE Hookers, two of them decent. This season we've got a Newbie Player/Forward/Hooker at No. 2. and that's about it.

The Angel of Death is not stalking our team, but whoever is, he's close enough to be his kid brother. The Angel of Injury?

Hookers are the balls, especially if they can make it through the season without breaking their neck. That's my job. Hooker injuries all due to tackles, not bad scrumming thank-you-very-much!

Lucky No.2s eventually blossom into Props, if they're lucky!

Cheers, mate!

Tim

I don't know what club you play for...but I'm in the same territory as you (the NRU) and I've represented it in the National All Star Games more than once....

On-my-way is offline New Member
    Can I play Loose head then, 5ft 7 250lbs ?

So just start out balls-to-the wall with:

Weeks 1-4 Anadrol50 3 tabs per day (!)

Weeks 1-16(?) Deca Durabolin 400 mg. Per week
    Sustanon 750 mg. Per week
    Arimidex 0.25 mg. Per day

And how 'bout: HCG 300 500iu Every 4-5 days?

And keep the last three weeks the same with Nolva/Clomid?

Does this sound right?

I've never done a cycle like this. It seems pretty serious. It sounds like lifting real heavy with your maximum poundage without a couple of warm-up sets kind'a thingy.

How mobile are you? The days of props who can't handle the ball and break out longer runs are over...

That cycle may put too much weight on you...I'd replace the deca with Eq at least...and I don't see the need for orals...you are big enough...now you should be working on strength/weight ratio.

What cheer, eh?

A made-to-order front row! Too bad the three of us are scattered all over God's Green Pitch.

I play Div. III Rugby, you know... "My drinking team has a small Rugby problem." kind'a stuff. Came to the sport only a few years ago, and love it more than I every liked Football. I mean, it's rougher than Football, only instead of fifty pounds of protective padding you get to wear... knee socks! That's tuff.

-tim

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    How mobile are you? The days of props who can't handle the ball and break out longer runs are over...

That cycle may put too much weight on you...I'd replace the deca with Eq at least...and I don't see the need for orals...you are big enough...now you should be working on strength/weight ratio.
    yeah, I know. My dream is to go play Rugby in 1975.

I'm pretty slow, but pretty unstoppable if I get the ball. I usually stay on my feet and get into a Maul, opposition hanging off me, until someone can come up and strip the ball off me.

Last few years the Forwards have been turning into Backs, and vice-versa. Across the board everyone's starting to look a bit Hockey player-ish, I think. The new ideal is a guy who's 210 lbs. and FAST! Lah! I'll join the march of the Rugby dinosaurs...

Anadrol ...Guinness...Cheese....MMMM

You're not the first one to suggest I use Winstrol . Thing is, I've just got so much A50 lying around the house it seems a sin not to use it! Also, old habits die hard (like Props) The scale drops a bit and I start to feel like "Outside Wing, here I come!"

I played DIII mens club rugby in college...I went to a DII club before I graduated...now I'm playing in the first division.

I moved to New Zealand to play there awhile ago, and I played on the Senior first side of a First Division club in North Harbour.

As you get better....you'll want to play at a higher level.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Are you guys speaking english?

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    Lah!

How many times have I read a super complex steroid post and thought: Damn! I should submit that to the Columbia Graduate School Faculty as I could understand only about half of it?

Yes, it's English.

There's nothing like Rugby! I'm glad it's starting to take here in the States, as it's probably the best example of a strength/speed/endurance sport that anyone, man or woman, can play.

-tim

I played DIII mens club rugby in college...I went to a DII club before I graduated...now I'm playing in the first division.

I moved to New Zealand to play there awhile ago, and I played on the Senior first side of a First Division club in North Harbour.

As you get better....you'll want to play at a higher level.
    Hooker,

Div. I? You're way more advanced than I'll ever dream of being!

I'm 36 years old, and it's true what they say about turning 30: Just when you figure out how everything works, it goes and explodes on you. Knees... hurt! Back.... hurts!

Up here in Boston we've got the Irish Wolfhounds who, I think, are Div. I champs? They're an awesome team. For those who don't follow Rugby... watching them play is like watching Magic Johnson play Basketball. I can keep up with them at the drink-up, but that's about it.

This fella's going to lunch.

Look forward to seeing more of you, Hooker.

With you,

Tim

I never said anything about winstrol ....

Quote Originally Posted by BigLittleTim
    Hooker,

Up here in Boston we've got the Irish Wolfhounds who, I think, are Div. I champs? They're an awesome team. For those who don't follow Rugby... watching them play is like watching Magic Johnson play Basketball. I can keep up with them at the drink-up, but that's about it.

I'm very good friends with several Wolf Hounds, and yes, they are Division 1 champs. They put in a bid for Super League and were denied last year. Most of the other teams in the 1st division are also Super League teams, and thus their best team doesn't actually play in the First Division, but rather in the Super League.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    My thoughts exactly

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    Mon Frere!

...Is this the Marseillaise?

It's been a while since my last French class.

I never said anything about winstrol....

Equipoise . My bad.

Thread Information