GG4321 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation while on a winny only cycle..

how much tribulus should i be taking daily while taking a Winny only cycle?? and what type of clomid is more effective the liquid or the pill form. also i have a quarter bottle of supertest250 and i was wondering if adding that into my cycle would help.. i know this isnt the best cycle im jus lookin for the best way to do this any help will be appreciated.....

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    While on a winny only cycle have your head chekt for doing a winny only cycle.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    if it's not the best cycle... why did you start it???? Get some more test and learn before you pop or poke. how far in are you and what are your stats?

ryan9101 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GG4321
    how much tribulus should i be taking daily while taking a Winny only cycle?? and what type of clomid is more effective the liquid or the pill form. also i have a quarter bottle of supertest250 and i was wondering if adding that into my cycle would help.. i know this isnt the best cycle im jus lookin for the best way to do this any help will be appreciated.....

You can take 3-5 grams of trib a day if you wish. Both forms of clomid are very good. I would not even waste my time with the test if you only have a very small amount. If you can get your hands on a single ester test that would be ideal. I hope you get all of you PCT items before you start your cycle however.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    winny only not my cup of tea

GG4321 is offline Junior Member
    nah i havent started it yet and im workin on orderin everything now i have a bottle of QV winny, and the quarterbottle of supertest250...im 5'7 190 pretty solid ill try and post a picture..im not gona start nething without all the shit i need...

Thread Information