Thread: First time ever

Shogun97 is offline Junior Member

First time ever

Well after all my questions and reading I have decided to not do the dreaded Dbol only cycle. I have decided to pick up some test E along with nolvadex and clomid. My stats are age 25 weight 155 height 5'10. I have been working out for about 5 years, I'm an extreme ectomorph. I'm pretty nervous about the whole needle idea, but it looks to be the best way to go about it. I'm really writting this to get some input about other peoples experiences with Test E( how much you gained, how you felt,needle size, any tiny little detail you may have ). Any info or comments you have will be a great help. here is what my cycle will look like

w1 - 4 dbol 30mg/day(tentative)
    w1 -10 test e 400mg
    w1 -10 nolvadex 20mg/day
    w12-15 clomid 300mg first day 100 day 2 etc

I may use the dbol for a kick start the first 4 weeks, but from what I have been reading it doesn't agree with everyone and I'm very senistive to chemicals. Once again any info would be great especially injecting information

Thanks brotha's I know you won't disappoint me

later

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i personally would say 500mg weekly test e 10-12wks,split it into 2 shots mond & thur,run the nolva 10-20mg daily id start with 10 n see how you go.after last shot of test up the nolva to 20 and run it all the way through your pct,you should start to notice gains in size week4-6 thats why i would rather do a 12weeker.

inevitable is offline Member
    i just came off a cycle of test e 750mg/wk , EQ 625mg/wk.. and of course 100mg/ED of prop for the first 10 days and d-bols 50mg's ED for the first 5 weeks... i gained about 30-35lbs and kepted about 25lbs of it...

heres wat i would do
    wk 1-5 dbol 40mg's
    wk 1-12 test e (test doesn't kick-in till about wk 6-7)
    wk 2-12 nolvdex 30mg/day up the dosage if u need to
    wk 14-17 300mgs/day 1 100mg's/10days 50mg's/until gone

Thanks for the quick reply! How much should I expect to gain? should I use the dbol considering what I have said above. Keep the info coming brotha !!! and Thanks again I can always count on this board to take care of their members

you guys say up the nolva if I need to how will I know "if I need too" nipples getting sore of if I starting getting bloated

inevitable is offline Member
    if ur nipples get sore, they start to burn/irritate u, if u think u look a lil to bloated for u liking u can up it to help kick it.... also...while im on a cycle i always takes vitamins, b-12 shots, liv-52, and milk T (the last 2 cleanse ur liver.) as far as the dbols go.. start out doin 30mg's and if u want more of a pump (which u prop will) just up the dosage.. but i wouldn't go higher than 50 being that its ur first cycle

ok thanks for the info any other comments from anyone out there. I was reading some education threads and many of them suggest using just the Test e for the first cycle until you know how you react.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would work on your diet first. You only weigh 155 lbs, you should try and gain naturally more before trying gear. Without a solid base and proper diet, you wont get much out of steroids and will lose most of your gains b/c you arent near your genetic potential yet. Go the the diet forum on here and check out the bulking sticky. If youre not eating like that, you need to eat like that if you want to gain weight.

I'll took a nice long read in the diet forum and I'll be making some adjustments to my diet before the cycle begins......i have decided against the dbol and may add some winny to solidify the gains

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shogun97
    I'll took a nice long read in the diet forum and I'll be making some adjustments to my diet before the cycle begins......i have decided against the dbol and may add some winny to solidify the gains
    Well dbol , anadrol , M1T, etc... any of the oral steroids .... these are pretty much a waste of money unless you need to spike up your muscularity QUICK... like you want to beef up for an old girlfriend whose going to be here next week.. then these are good or even trying to beef up for a body builder contest. Aside from that these are an effort in futility. Whatever you gain from dbol, anadrol, etc is lost just as fast as it is gained and 100% of gains are gone in just a few weeks. Unless you have one of the reasons cited above, you are just playing with liver damaging stuff for no good reason at all.

Some guys have even tried to use dbols to "kickstart" other cycles, like a test e and deca cycle... only to find the dbol gains come fast and furious and then even though you discontinue the dbol just as the deca/test is starting to kick in, weight is still lost from the dbol taking its gains back when withdrawn. So you end up with being very disappointed when you real longer lasting deca gains actually are just stagnant or even loosing gains when you should be in your best period.

As for the winny... be forewarned. A great number of guys get arthritus or arthritus like problems from winny. It drys out your bone joints bad, even degenerates your cartilidge, can cause you new found problems like bursitus, tendenitus... damage to rotator cuff in shoulder, tennis elbow or knee bursitus can be nearly permanent lingering problems if you injur your joints when on winny. Also winny can be one of the worst steroids for provoking hair loss and even though its not very androgenic and women take this, it causes permanent hair loss in them too. I believe it doesnt convert to estrogen but has a very high likelihood to convert to DHT, the hair loosing hormone.

Quote Originally Posted by inevitable
    i just came off a cycle of test e 750mg/wk , EQ 625mg/wk.. and of course 100mg/ED of prop for the first 10 days and d-bols 50mg's ED for the first 5 weeks... i gained about 30-35lbs and kepted about 25lbs of it...

heres wat i would do
    wk 1-5 dbol 40mg's
    wk 1-12 test e (test doesn't kick-in till about wk 6-7)
    wk 2-12 nolvdex 30mg/day up the dosage if u need to
    wk 14-17 300mgs/day 1 100mg's/10days 50mg's/until gone
    OK lets stay off roids for 4 months and then see how much of the gains is still kept. At about 2 months after PCT, this is when the magic starts happening and the gains start dissipating at a rate of about 5 to 7 pounds a week until 100% are gone. Well maybe with your EQ you might have some keepability but the cycle you are suggesting, dbols and test e... man that is so unkeepable its not even funny. Need some callagen generators to add long lasting keepability, this is EQ or deca .

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun97
    ok thanks for the info any other comments from anyone out there. I was reading some education threads and many of them suggest using just the Test e for the first cycle until you know how you react.
    Its all fine and dandy... but to do test e only is like might as well just do dbols only... You loose everything gains in about 4 months so its like why bother. FOr a skinny 155 lbs guy like you... its either stay off, or do a real bulker cycle like deca /test. Deca's gains take about 15 months before they even start to come off... as compared to test e where 100% is lost in 4 months. I heard you suggest winny... well this is a weight looser steroid for fat people... not appropriate for 155 lbs guy. EQ also is not a weight gainer so not appropriate dude. Deca will stack good weight on you and it stays, provided you eat... I know you say you will, but since you are 155 lbs now, this is enough proof you know nothing about eating to gain weight. You are going to have to solve this problem with the eating or no matter what your cycle has you will not gain what you want. Also this other guy's 30 lbs gain... unlikely for 155 lbs guy because what you can possibly gain is a percentage of your weight now... a 230 lbs guy gains 30 lbs way easier then a 155 lbs guy. You will probably be good to get 15 lbs on the very best plan.

BigPancho is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Its all fine and dandy... but to do test e only is like might as well just do dbols only... You loose everything gains in about 4 months so its like why bother. FOr a skinny 155 lbs guy like you... its either stay off, or do a real bulker cycle like deca /test. Deca's gains take about 15 months before they even start to come off... as compared to test e where 100% is lost in 4 months. I heard you suggest winny... well this is a weight looser steroid for fat people... not appropriate for 155 lbs guy. EQ also is not a weight gainer so not appropriate dude. Deca will stack good weight on you and it stays, provided you eat... I know you say you will, but since you are 155 lbs now, this is enough proof you know nothing about eating to gain weight. You are going to have to solve this problem with the eating or no matter what your cycle has you will not gain what you want. Also this other guy's 30 lbs gain... unlikely for 155 lbs guy because what you can possibly gain is a percentage of your weight now... a 230 lbs guy gains 30 lbs way easier then a 155 lbs guy. You will probably be good to get 15 lbs on the very best plan.
    Dude, there's so much wrong with this it isn't even funny. Test E like dbol only??? I dunno what you do when you're off cycle, but my last cycle of Test E, which was a few years ago, I gained 28lbs. I've still got around 20 of that. 4 months???

Winny a weight loss steroid?

There's NO steroid that really helps you lose weight. The diet is what decides whether it's a bulker or a cutter. The difference is the water retention properties of the different substances.

Sorry, but if someone has built a strong foundation prior to steroid useage, does the proper research, planning, and such, has their diet in check, their training in check, and does a proper PCT, then they will keep a lot of their gains. 4 months & all is lost. Comeon. Do you stop working out all together after your cycles???

BigPancho

Quote Originally Posted by BigPancho
    Dude, there's so much wrong with this it isn't even funny. Test E like dbol only??? I dunno what you do when you're off cycle, but my last cycle of Test E, which was a few years ago, I gained 28lbs. I've still got around 20 of that. 4 months???

Winny a weight loss steroid ?

There's NO steroid that really helps you lose weight. The diet is what decides whether it's a bulker or a cutter. The difference is the water retention properties of the different substances.

Sorry, but if someone has built a strong foundation prior to steroid useage, does the proper research, planning, and such, has their diet in check, their training in check, and does a proper PCT, then they will keep a lot of their gains. 4 months & all is lost. Comeon. Do you stop working out all together after your cycles???

BigPancho
    No The guy says he is 155 lbs... these are the most likely scenarios for that I believe his experience and training has brought him. As you said, if someone has a strong foundation, planning, diet in check then you keep more. On the other hand, 40 years of intense Russian research on roids is often people think they keep their gains but the reality is, 2 years from now, the net result is the same, based on training, diet, etc... In otherwords how sure are you you really kept those gains and would not have earned the exact same gains naturally? Of course you got faster gratification up front. Like a clearer example... how do you know you would not weight exactly the same now had you never did that test e cycle 2 years ago?

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    i roll with big pancho on this one

yeah I think I'm with him as well......I really appreciate the advice but I almost feel like I'm being flamed here.....there has been a few guys that have started at a weight similar to myself and made 25lbs gains with the majority being kept. As far as your advice about test E, according to what this board has to say you might wanna check your sources of information....I know the gains can be quite watery and difficult to keep because of this but losing it ALL in 4 months???? As for the winny info can someone clarify this for me as I have decided to add winny tabs (don't wanna shot eod) week 6 - 12

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    winny will not help you lose weight it hardens your muscles up,diet decides wether you lose or gain weight.winny should be taken ed you can get away with jabs eod but oral ed,pers i would use jabs ed aswell.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    your cycle look's good bro. But i would lay off it for a while your not even near your genetic peek work harder and diet is key

thanks stocky you are probably right.....and to booz what about the side effects that were mentioned about the winny that was more of a concern for me.....from what I understand many of the sides are from what you are genetically predisposed to and the gear just speeds up the process

Thread Information