Thread: cycle advice

surge11778 is offline New Member

Question cycle advice

5'8 180 lbs. I've been lifting for about 2 years on and off. I also have a very good diet. I have cycled in the past but haven't in about 8 years. I've decided to go with a cycle of eq., anavar and primo. Looking for advice on the best way to cycle the three. Also need info on what to take pct. Hcg , novaldex? want to know what is best... Thanks for the insite....

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Why primo eq and var? What are your reasonings behind your decission?

Gills is offline Associate Member
    You must have some deep pockets bro! I am assuming you are going for a lean mass/cutting cycle. Is your primo the acetate (oral) or then enanthate (injectable)?

injectable.... and yes very expensive

jaffry20 is offline Member
    I dunno, but at your stats I take it your trying to bulk??? shit 8yrs is a long time gonan be like a virgin again, why not keep it simple with a Test cycle, maybe through some deca in there. Personally I like my Test, Id run a kick start with Test Prop or Dbol (im not into orals to much, i like needles) and some TestE and deca if you want, ease into the sauce again. But I geuss if you already have the shit nothing you can do. Good luck bro.

jaffry20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by surge11778
    5'8 180 lbs. I've been lifting for about 2 years on and off. I also have a very good diet. I have cycled in the past but haven't in about 8 years. I've decided to go with a cycle of eq., anavar and primo. Looking for advice on the best way to cycle the three. Also need info on what to take pct. Hcg, novaldex? want to know what is best... Thanks for the insite....

what does your cycle look like and go from there.

primo 250 mg per week, anavar 40mg daily and eq at 250 mg per week.. U think I should do otherwise let me know.... Thanks

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I think you need to add test in the cycle and drop the primo... You may be able to gain a few quality lbs at 600mg per week of primo, or you could run 400-500mg of both test and eq for 12-14 weeks and gain alot better. Plus if you are worried about sides just take .25mg of arimidex (ldex through AR), 10mg nolva(tamoxifen through AR) and that would take care of any estrogen via blocking with nolva and inhibiting the aromatase enzyme with adex. I like the anavar dose and would run at the beginning and finish off with it. So instead of running 8 weeks strait run first 4 and last 4 up to the day before your pct.

I did not even get any kind of acne with test until I went to 1gram plus I was hitting around 600mg of tren per week.

Any questions?

Thread Information