Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juice4life
    Oh shit...I just squeezed mine really hard and a little bit of clear liquid came out. It was just a tiny bit, but damn!!

I did squeeze the shit out of it but damn..Now i'm all paranoid and $hit!

Oh well, i'm having surgery in a few weeks anyways for pubertery induced gyno. Maybe that is what caused it. I'm gonna ask the doctor if this is normal. I've never run any AAS
    wanna know whats funny is all these as*holes on here making fun of it and if they would just squeeze theirs you would be surprised how many actually post up the same thing. There are 100 more people on here that have the same issue but dont knwo cause they havent actually really squeezed it hard.

I have the same issue ( yellowish fluid) and have been told it could be from high levels of prolactin and to run vit b6 to see if it will fix it. I am just going to wait til the end of cycle and run 100mg nolva and the b6 and if it doesnt work i am going to have the surgery doen anyway for the slight bit of what looks liek gyno i have. I dont have any lumps but my nips are sore usually and a tiny bit fatty.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    wow, didn't know there were so many comedians on these forums. I'll tell you what, be careful of what you say cause those ****in with the guy might end up misplacing their anti-e's during their next cycle and ending up with a true set of titties. Then I'd love to see you ask for help and have everyone calling you sweet tits, or jelly breasts, or pamella man-derson...We all have jokes, but save it for your buddies....this guy comes here for help and gets ****ed with? That ain't cool. Obviously some people have nothing better to do....just remember....karma is a BITCH!

Shogun97 is offline Junior Member
    take some b6 it helped me and I have had fluid before I even started my cycle

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I've gotten a dark brown colored discharge from tren cycles. B6 usually clears it up, but I agree, it's quite FREAKY to squeeze your nipples and have them discharge. When not on cycle, I can usually squeeze a minimal clear discharge out at any one time.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs
    I've gotten a dark brown colored discharge from tren cycles. B6 usually clears it up, but I agree, it's quite FREAKY to squeeze your nipples and have them discharge. When not on cycle, I can usually squeeze a minimal clear discharge out at any one time.

how much b6??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information