Thread: What to do

aymyefy is offline New Member

What to do

Ok heres the deal. Im finishing up a 12 week cycle of qv test 400mg a week. Not the results i was hoping for but i have not been consistent with diet plan. I didnt notice any results until week 8 and im on week 10 now. Too late 2 do anything about that now. Anyway i want some information about how to achieve the goals i have in mind. First of all my stats are 5'9 215 about 24%bf I bench about 300 and squat about 335, i know this sucks. My goal is to get my body fat down to 8-10% weight about 200 and i would like to have a good bench and squat. My next cycle will begin in 12 weeks and i have some test and eq. In order to achieve these goals i need to no what to do. Please help with training cardio diet and how to best the test and eq. Right now my my diet consist about 250-280 grams of protien 130-180 grams of carbs and 50-75 grams of fat. Keep in mind i just started this diet this week. Thanks for all help......

Bump your protein to 400 grams a day. For the rest of it, go to the Training and Diet forums and post your problems. You'll get some good AAS advice, and also go to the PCT section to look how to properly keep your gains. We'll make sure you get it this time bro.

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    you want to cut your BF use some clen combined with T3. that should drop some wieght off you quick. if you have the balls use some DNP , but ive heard some horror stories abotu it, but i have also heard of guys losing 10 lbs in 8 days, so its all up to you.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member

Unhappy

if u are new to the game don't even mess with dnp .... it's bad news...

Okay what the heck is DNP abd T3

T3 (cytomel ) is a thyroid hormone. i dont really know the exacts to what it does, but i think it alters something in the body and the metablism is fast. buddy is on it and has last about 20 lbs with clen also. if you want specifics go here

http://steroid.com/CYTOMEL.phtml

Im not sure i want to drop weight, i would like to drop bodyfat. Also i have some clen how much should i use..... How should i stack the test and eq for next cycle.

well run more mgs of test the eq. 500mgs of test if you have and 400mg of EQ. run the test two weeks longer then EQ also. so 1-12 test, 1-10 EQ. and pyramid up with clen start off using 20mcg a day then 40 etc do not exceed 100mcgs though could **** your heart up. you need to be doing more research about cycles and stuff bro. this stuff is common sense not tryng to flame you either, just do some more research and youll be fine

Quote Originally Posted by hckykrt91
    well run more mgs of test the eq. 500mgs of test if you have and 400mg of EQ. run the test two weeks longer then EQ also. so 1-12 test, 1-10 EQ. and pyramid up with clen start off using 20mcg a day then 40 etc do not exceed 100mcgs though could **** your heart up. you need to be doing more research about cycles and stuff bro. this stuff is common sense not tryng to flame you either, just do some more research and youll be fine
    Yeah, your right i should diff. do more research. Now i was i did. Good advice and i appreciate it.

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    if u are new to the game don't even mess with dnp .... it's bad news...

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    if u are new to the game don't even mess with dnp.... it's bad news...

I thought i'd quote this twice for you cuz it's important!

Don't do it - good advice Topvega

people who have used it love it i can tell you that read this thread. they all love it!

guessi couldnt put that forum up here. well just form what i have heard and read it creates miracles in losing weight, but is very very very deadly!!!!!!!!!!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    yep dnp will rape you like.. worse than Michael jackson.. and your stats didnt not tell me you were ready for AAS
    and your diet is more likely VERY sub par
    relying on AAS is bad.. its used to ASSIST a Pimp Diet and Proper training regiment not to be the backbone of your gains..

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    its used to ASSIST a Pimp Diet..
    What kind of diet would a pimp have

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by ant_8u
    What kind of diet would a pimp have
    aww you see i have a thread in diet forum ... about a pimp diet

Thread Information