Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

Does anyone know the half life of Reforit B?

Hey guys, dumb question, I know this is drinkable dbol , but I heard that the half life is greater than normal tab dbol? Is this true? If so does anyone know that actually half life of this? I also heard that if you inject this dbol your half life is greater as well? Any feedback would be appreciated.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    far as i know it has the same half life of the oral d-bols 3-5hrs

Thanks guys, I just heard that, and was wondering.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    actually>>> although the chemical is the same if its injected (specially oil-based) not all will feed into the blood stream... depending on the size of the depot and amount injected the amount of dbol in the depot will defer...if it does not feed into the blood stream the half life does not apply untill it does...

your plasma androgen levels will defer depending on the administration....

PunkRawk is offline Member
    yeah but who actually injects reforvit???

steel10 is offline Junior Member
    The ingredients in the ref-b tabs are the following (in Spanish):
    Metandrostenolona: 25mg
    Riboflavina 5-fosfato: 1mg
    Pirdoxina clorhidrato: 2.5mg
    Nicotinamida: 10mg
    Vitamin B-12: 25 mcg

The only way they would have a different half-life than regular d-bol is if any of the ingredients (besides the metandrostenlona) would cause it to-- which should not be the case. So, I am pretty positive that the half-life would be the same as regular d-bol.

The only way they would have a different half-life than regular d-bol is if any of the ingredients (besides the metandrostenlona) would cause it to-- which should not be the case. So, I am pretty positive that the half-life would be the same as regular d-bol.
    Thae half life of the SAME chemical will depend upon the uptake of the chemical... the half life does NOT come into play untill uptake does happen...

go into the educational threads and look at life and haf-life of winny oral vs. injected

the best dbol that I done is injectable... I'll dig it up and see who made it...

The best Dbol I have had Human grade by the way

DIANABOL (Gedeon Richter Labs.)
    Methandienone
    100 mg – 1,5 ml

Originally posted by Dancer

Thae half life of the SAME chemical will depend upon the uptake of the chemical... the half life does NOT come into play untill uptake does happen...

go into the educational threads and look at life and haf-life of winny oral vs. injected

the best dbol that I done is injectable... I'll dig it up and see who made it...
    Dancer-- I am referring to the ref-b tabs having the same half-life as any other d-bol tabs. I am not comparing the ref-b tabs to, let's say, ref-b injectables.

Hey guys, dumb question, I know this is drinkable dbol, but I heard that the half life is greater than normal tab dbol? Is this true? If so does anyone know that actually half life of this? I also heard that if you inject this dbol your half life is greater as well? Any feedback would be appreciated

"drinkable" tabs are not drinkable. That's not what he is asking... my previous statement answers his question and stands...

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by PunkRawk
    yeah but who actually injects reforvit???
    I have injected it a few times. A lot of bros say injection is the only way.

Sicilian, If your thinkin about taking it next time bro all I can tell you is the pumps were amazing compared to dbol pills IMO. I didn't think I was gonna like it at first but, wow it was some good stuff.

Originally posted by Dancer

"drinkable" tabs are not drinkable. That's not what he is asking... my previous statement answers his question and stands...
    Yes, I apoligize-- your answer still STANDS supreme, good work. Since what he wrote in bold was merely referring to ref-b and not to ref-b liquid, I thought he might have not realized that ref-b also came in tabs...Anyway, it doesn't matter-- I think the matter has been resolved...

yeah my bud wants to inject, cause he hates the taste. I was actually asking for my buddy cause he didnt' believe that dbol (Ref B) had the same half life as regular dbol.
    I was thinking about tryin some, but it is kind of expensive, and a pain to have to waste two needles a day just to get the chit out.. I would rather just take the tabs.

The ref- b tabs are REALLY cheap. They run about $110 for 100 25mg tabs. They are pretty easy to break into 4s too.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    My ref-b was cheap as hell. Much cheaper than I got dbol for. I guess it depends on what brand it is.

Thread Information