bignig is offline Junior Member

Arrow swome important questions about m1t

i was just wondering when im on m1t's does my diet need to be perfect .... like the same amount of calories everyday ..... or should i just eat all protein with a somewhat strict diet and i will be fine.. like for example today i went to eat chinese food and got chicken and rice... is that ok to do every now and then?

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    just have a strict diet and try to get around the same amount of protein/calories a day. dotn just eat all protein. the body needs calories and carbs that is a fact or you will not gain. eat like a freakin bull and you will be happy with you gains

Arrow

oo ok... so i should eat like an animal... im just afraid of getting fat if i eat too much... but i should eat a lot of protein and carbs and just eat alot of shit right everyone... i wont get fat...??? my workout out schedul is also as follows... day 1 chest tri's shoulders... day 2 legs back bi's 2 days off... then day 1 and 2 and 1 day off and then days 1 and 2 and then 2 days off and thast the cycle....alos sshould i do like 20 minutes of jogging after every workout..?
    Last edited by bignig; 05-27-2005 at 08:35 PM.

i cant say you will not get fat, but you will gain size. big meals=big gains. that is a must. if you dont eat your wasting your time. and no you wont get fat if you eat the right calories instead of shit calories. i weigh 200lbs i try ti intake around 400g of protein a day. i eat everything in site and im not fat in pretty lean. if your worried abotu getting fat run clen at the end.

Paullusion is offline Associate Member
    don't eat sugar and shit. i eat lots of carbs, oatmeal, grits, cream of wheat, special K, whole weat bread. just eat as much as you can every 2 hours.

well what would be the right calories.... like grilled chicken with veggies and shit...i dont eat any candy or sweets...is there anything else i should stay away from

stay away form a lot of sodium. that is bad for your body and yes eat a shit load of chicken. i like the can of chicken at costco. eat a can of that there is 65g of protein on some whole wheat bread with a protein shake that has 100gs protein. right there is 165gs protein in one meal.

yeaa broo.... lol that is soo funny i JUST bought that chicken at costco the other day... hhahahahha .... is it good to eat that chicken and shake before you go to bed.??

i would say yes because there is only 300 calories in it and not that many carbs and it wont just sit in your stomache. a combo of all that protein and sleep if what you need and what you rbody needs after a hard day in that gym

Paullusion is offline Associate Member
    165g of protein in one meal is wayyyy to much. that's just insane how much too much protein that is. just eat balanced meals with the split that works for you. A better choice for bed is cottage cheese and milk with alot of slow release proteins. Chicken and whey arn't too good for bed time.
    Last edited by Paullusion; 05-27-2005 at 09:26 PM.

Thread Information