fast_eddie is offline Associate Member

Exclamation shipment in but need a bit of help

i was supposed to get some sustanon 250...anyway what i got was 10cc's of "pharma tech" from what i understand is a canadian UG, anyway its enanthate 200...which makes me wonder if this is test e? im gonna throw up a pic that someone posted from a search i used its exactly the same but has a red "flip off" top on it...its label also has rounded corners...any help would be great.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails shipment in but need a bit of help-img_1186.jpg  

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    email the guy and be like WTF, but be thankful i find that sustanon is garbage, i would be a bit happy to get the test E. JMO

i know the guy in real life just saw him actually

slap that bitch upside the head, show him some of that canadian gangsta pride

haha i didnt even look at it as we were outside the gym on a busy street he gave it to me and off i went(after i worked out with him it was in his truck)i dont think its a fake but this is my first time and im sorta new and wanna double check ! plus nothing to read on pharma tech...as well as i thought the bottle would have sustanon 250 on it ! and not enanthate 200...so im a bit bewildered right now and buddys at work !

Thread Information