Physically_Strapped is offline New Member

Got My Summer Blueprint ! ! !

how is everyone? . . .

new user here seeking wisdom, I am starting a summer cycle, it consists of TRENBOLONE ACETATE (FINAPLIX ) @ 2 cc's a week for 5 weeks . . .

I will be stacking that with MASTERON AROSTANOLONE PROPIONATE @ 2 cc's a week also for 5 weeks . . .

I will be mixing the two together, shots will be done Monday and Thursday . . .

now because I have researched the two and find gyno is unlikely, due to estrogen not increasing from these steroids . . I will not be taking Nolvadex unless signs occur . . I have a few pills I saved from last summer that I will be popping for the hell of it . .

@ the end of my 5th week I will be taking CLOMIDS for PCT . . . not sure how long to run it for but I will find out . . .

my stats are 5"8, 175 . . mostly muscle . .

I have done one cycle last summer of Test E and C, and Deca stacked . .

i'm looking forward to some pretty sweet gains . . .

and got this cycle idea from a bodybuilder that trains at my gym . . .

he is on the same cycle . . and is ripped solid . .

I hear these two steroids are pretty clean . . not many side effects . .

DO YOU THINK I SHOULD TAKE SOME ORAL PILLS WITH THE TWO INJECTABLES? say like D - Bol . . or will the two together be enough . .

I have been training for 3 years seriously . . .

any comments or criticisim (however the fuk you spell it) . . are more than welcome . .

any questions? . .

any suggestions? . .

any experience with the two? . .

share what you know

(thank you for your patience in reading my post)
    Last edited by Physically_Strapped; 05-27-2005 at 11:47 PM.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    well the two compounds you listed have a very short half life and shooting only 2cc's per week is just a poor choice IMO. Both the masteron and the tren . acetate need to be shot at the very least eod, ED would be more preferable IMO.

I have ran the m both. Masteron is OK. I would rather buy winny or Var then masteron. I just didnt see any big hype about it but it was cheep.

tren on the other hand is great. If you had tren enanth, then 2 ccs per week of 250mg each would be good. i love the tren pumps, strength, fat loss, hardness, vascularity. the only real issue i saw with runing tren was rise in my BP. I use to huff and puff just to climb a flight of stairs and I would end up getting cramps in my claves. The cramps were pretty easy to control with suffucient water intake but the BP was the only thing I had an issue with.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    well the two compounds you listed have a very short half life and shooting only 2cc's per week is just a poor choice IMO. Both the masteron and the tren . acetate need to be shot at the very least eod, ED would be more preferable IMO.

I have ran the m both. Masteron is OK. I would rather buy winny or Var then masteron. I just didnt see any big hype about it but it was cheep.

tren on the other hand is great. If you had tren enanth, then 2 ccs per week of 250mg each would be good. i love the tren pumps, strength, fat loss, hardness, vascularity. the only real issue i saw with runing tren was rise in my BP. I use to huff and puff just to climb a flight of stairs and I would end up getting cramps in my claves. The cramps were pretty easy to control with suffucient water intake but the BP was the only thing I had an issue with.
    That about sums it up...Get yourself somemore juice...

thanks fellas

looks like Baptista? . . that guy is amazing . .

maybe I could just up the dosages . . .

would that be better? . . .

say 3 cc's of Masteron . . .

and 3 cc's of Finaplix . . .

6 cc's a week . . .

5 week cycle . . .

stop, then PCT . . .

oh and btw . . .

forgot to mention . . .

I'm paying $150 Canadian for each 10ml vile, for both . . .

(awaiting signs of dissaproval :|)

*crosses fingers*
    Last edited by Physically_Strapped; 05-28-2005 at 12:22 AM.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    run it for 8 weeks 5 is'nt enough.
    and i would get me some test prop in that cycle.

-rodge

I would run more stuff into it . . but my financial state will not allow that . . I got priorities . . steroids are ****in expensive . . and I don't think paying 150 per 10ml bottle is helping things . .

thanks for your advice . .

I'm gonna be running it for 2 months . . eod I will be taking shots of each . .

I will be doing Clomid PCT after . . i'm starting my cycle next Monday . .

is this more reasonable? . . .

what do you guys know about UNIVERSAL LABS? . . that's what the label on the bottles say . .

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Physically_Strapped
    I would run more stuff into it . . but my financial state will not allow that . . I got priorities . . steroids are ****in expensive . . and I don't think paying 150 per 10ml bottle is helping things . .

thanks for your advice . .

I'm gonna be running it for 2 months . . eod I will be taking shots of each . .

I will be doing Clomid PCT after . . i'm starting my cycle next Monday . .

is this more reasonable? . . .

what do you guys know about UNIVERSAL LABS? . . that's what the label on the bottles say . .
    150$ for a 10ml bottle is hella expensive
    what is it tren enanth? or parabolin?

if it is for regular tren you are getting reamed and it it is for prop you are really getting F-ed
    abstrack@protonmail.com

it's Masteron Arostanolone Propionate @ 150 bucks a 10ml bottle Canadian . .

and Trenbolone Acetate (Finaplix ) @ 150 bucks a 10 ml bottle Canadian . .

both have Universal Labs label on them . .

keep in mind, i'm not getting it through the net, through the black market . .

i'm buying it through a street dealer . .
    Last edited by Physically_Strapped; 06-11-2005 at 09:47 PM.

it seems pricey . . but this stuff doesn't cause bloating or gyno . . which is two side effects I want to stay clear from . . maybe that is why they are more expensive, more clean . . if this is a really shitty street deal . . how much should I negotiate for per 10ml bottle? . . in Canadian . .

those from the States may have a differen't steroid pricing market then Canada . .

so i'm not really concerned with what people from the States are paying for there gear . .

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    My advice is to drop the masteron and get some test prop. If you are going to run tren I wouldn't see why you'd want to run masteron but then again, I haven't ever tried it. I honestly think you'd get better results off a tren/test prop cycle. It's the bread and butter stack for cutting.

Thread Information