soldier21 is offline Junior Member

How long to stop for?

Ok here is my situation I am going to extend my cycle to 16 weeks long but inbetween i did miss some shots due to waiting on gear mainly test shots no Eq but what I want to know does it really matter if I dont take 16 weeks off of juice to equall it out. I have talked to alot of people and they say you should take off as many weeks that you are on. Is that true? Say can I just take of maybe a month after my PCT and get right back on another cycle with out damage to my body?

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    time on = time off.
    or get blood work done. if it checks out then you are good to go

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    its best to stay off for at least 8 weeks to let your test levels get back to normal and give you liver a break but ive taken only a month off after a long cycle and went right back on. if i were advising you though id definatly say to stay off for 8 weeks.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    get your bloods done,better to be safe than sorry!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    get your bloods done,better to be safe than sorry!
    very true.. and if your missing shots.. maybe u shudnt be playing w/ AAS ?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    very true.. and if your missing shots.. maybe u shudnt be playing w/ AAS ?
    agree.
    if your usin a long actin test like test e or cyp if you miss a day wont really matter,but any longer could fukc the cycle up!

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    8 weeks is not very long bro!

MJ

soldier21 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah do you think its just better to not even stop at all and just keep going?

droddy is offline Junior Member
    yeah just don't miss the shots if possible and i'd wait it out, safe than sorry...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soldier21
    Ok here is my situation I am going to extend my cycle to 16 weeks long but inbetween i did miss some shots due to waiting on gear mainly test shots no Eq but what I want to know does it really matter if I dont take 16 weeks off of juice to equall it out. I have talked to alot of people and they say you should take off as many weeks that you are on. Is that true? Say can I just take of maybe a month after my PCT and get right back on another cycle with out damage to my body?
    There are many reasons to make it a minimum of 10 weeks off and remember we dont count the 2 weeks after last injection as off time because you are still dosed and growing on steroids for most of those 2 weeks before everything drops to zero.

Its got to be a minimum of 10 weeks off even if cycle is shorter because this is not even considering healing damage done to your manhood, but this is what it takes to normalize your blood pressure, cholesterol and if you are unknowingly suffering from excessive red blood cells, will give you a reasonable period of time for the cell count to drop out of the "danger of stroke" zone, although actually 90 days is what is truely required to normalize your RBC counts, deplaque arteries, normalize cholesterol, etc.

Going onto year round high dose steroid use or shortening up OFF cycles to 4 or 5 weeks like you suggest is the stuff that causes some body builders to have heat strokes or drop dead at rediculously young ages like 33 to 45 years.

fatsbastard is offline New Member
    steroids dont kill bro dont put that shit here......u shoudl have blood work done to see if u can get back on.
    Myself never take time of as long as time on but shorter but i know how i react to a cycle because i had bloodwork done for years and never had a bp prob or anything.

I think the time on time of rule is bullshit i mean roids arent healty and to be really safe dont touch the stuff at all.

later FB

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Joe
    8 weeks is not very long bro!

MJ
    its long enough if he was only on for 8

Thread Information