dragon69 is offline Member

wasted .2ml per shot

concerning wasted amounts (.2ml per draw) in drawing from 10+ml vials....

you think maybe getting a vial of b12 for example, drawing 1/4-1/2CC of it first then drawing your gear in can get around this? I'm unsure of whether it will just mix with the b12 throughout the chamber or whether it would stay in the plunger end so you're only wasting about $0.50 of b12 when fully plunged.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    jusaly the b12 will just kinda float aroundin the oil and make its way to the middle or top of syringe..
    what i do is take in bout .015cc of air or so and make i keep the back of the needle up so air stays up there..

so when fully plunged the air is still in that .2cc reserve/needle region? And no problems with it you've found?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i would'nt **** around with keeping a little air in the syringe.... i wld just chalk it up to the price of doin buisiness.... y take chances?????

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    lol to each their own... just after.. about i dont know.. 7-9 shots a week 32 weeks thats 51.2 cc's i have lost their bub
    im happy w/ my air no probs but i i dont reccommend it to anyone unless your kinda out there

ha ha ya.....so taiboxa, do you then fully plunge? I think the air would not penetrate the body but remain in the syringe. Correct?

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon69
    concerning wasted amounts (.2ml per draw) in drawing from 10+ml vials....

you think maybe getting a vial of b12 for example, drawing 1/4-1/2CC of it first then drawing your gear in can get around this? I'm unsure of whether it will just mix with the b12 throughout the chamber or whether it would stay in the plunger end so you're only wasting about $0.50 of b12 when fully plunged.
    why wouldnt you just get the pills, unless thats code for something i think they sell them at wal-mart, probally alot cheaper.
    Last edited by robkesl; 05-29-2005 at 01:50 AM.

nah you're not understanding what I'm saying......we're talking about wasted amounts of gear in the syringe and how to get around it.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon69
    nah you're not understanding what I'm saying......we're talking about wasted amounts of gear in the syringe and how to get around it.
    very interesting, always wondered if there were a way, I push that plunger so hard sometimes to get everything out,lolNY

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    oh i know dragon i get what your saying, i was just respectfully wondering why you chose injections over pills with B12. just curious. no flame as they say!

kfont12 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    oh i know dragon i get what your saying, i was just respectfully wondering why you chose injections over pills with B12. just curious. no flame as they say!
    Once again he is not talking about doing b12 for say, He is using it as a filler to keep from wasting gear in the syringe. I really don't think the pill form can do this

chris2wire is offline Member
    I do the air bubble trick also. Remember, it takes almost 10cc of air to kill you. A small air bubble does nothing bad to you.

What I do is leave .1cc or even .2cc of air that way it pushes all the juice out and leaves nothing in the needle area. Has always worked great.

.1cc should be sufficient? Heard it was .2 that that area held. So when fully plunged there is nothing but air in there right?

Thread Information