Dustmanbob is offline New Member

Looking for a bit of mid cycle advice.

I am training with a pal of mine who is in the middle of his 2nd week of HCG after completing a 10 week course of Test 3 @ 500mg.

He now wants to extend his cycle a further 10 weeks but is unsure where to go from here. He is reasonably inexperienced with less than 5 cycles run all with PCT but has been training 12 years. His goal is to continue to bulk.

Stats

Age 28
    5ft 11"
    97.5 kg

12-14%bf

Any help would be appreciated.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    if he feels is body can handle it go for it.. just make sure his pct is a lil more vigores than past ones.

Dustmanbob is offline New Member
    How should the next 10 weeks run? Will there be any benefit changing esters to Test cyp for example? Should he run a 4 week kickstart with dbol or test prop? Cycle advice would be very helpful...

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    prop would be best to change too for rest of his remaining cycle anyways... cyp contains a lil more ester weight which is less effective than testE which is less effective than Prop IMO just how it works for me... but that seems to be the norm.
    but since he is already loaded w/ test no need to jumpstart...

And DID he take time offa fter 10 weeks of test or is he STILL IN HIS CYCLE because if its been close to 2 weeks or so its time for pct and tell him to hold off wait a few months then start another after he gets some blood work done.

Thread Information