Habib_05 is offline Banned

Exclamation Testosterone Proponate or sustanon 250 Side Effects ??????????????

Hey guys

Ive been going to the gym for da past 7 months fulltime. I see big results however it takes tooooo long to get where i wanna get. so i thought of taking one of these and try for about 6 weeks. I am 18 years old and currently weigh 95 kilograms. I have a bit of fat i wanna also turn into muscle. Now if i were to take one of these, will i loose my fat and turn it into muslce??????????? Also is it worth taking it for 6 weeks get 5 or so kilos of pure muscle and then stop for good and just keep it up, or will i loose it all after i stop taking it??? Thanx GUYS

redline is offline Banned
    First get ur training and nutrition right. If you have problems with these 2 factors...is useless to use steroids . Plus, ur only 18...going to gym just for 7 months...i think you should reconsider.
    If you want to get big like the guys from ur gym...just ask them for how many years do they train.
    + ur cycle is wack.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    way too young and not enuff trainin under your belt!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    LOL take too long to get where i want dood ... DIET is the key im sorry but i dont see much advancement w/ an attitude like that. impatient and uneducated ... take some time read research i would say dedicate 2 years of lifting (which you wont) and to a good solid diet (wont again) and then see if you can even do that... if you cant then dont even bother w/ aas. since your going to do them anyways might as well let you know that if you dont have a good solid foundation already naturally built your retention of gains will be very minimal.

btw your too young..

LOL yeah ive read the whole Arnold Encyclopedia from front to back. Nah I wont be taking any time soon, however i want to get sum advice from experienced people. Is my training good -----> Modays, Wednsdays, and Fridays i work out the chest back, and shoulders, and occasionally legs. Tuesdays, Thursdays, and saturdays i work out my arms. The main question that i would like to be answered is, ARE STERIODS WORTH TAKING FOR 6 WEEKS, THEN STOPPING. AND THEN CONTINUING MY LIFE NORMALLY AND GOING TO GYM?. Will i loose the muscles i get from steriods, after stopping?

how much weight will i loose from water retention??

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    im sorry man but if you say Occaionally legs.. your misssing the boat..
    big branches dont grow on small trees....
    legs simulate greatest release of test/gh
    diet is the key and 6 weeks of gear will get you jack squat unless you do a winni only cycle which is ill advised but for some works great.
    personally you need to research like mad (DIET) that is and work on compiling a proper and very effective work out routine to train your entier body properly.

then if you can stay dedicated and reach your genetic peak then AAS should be an option other than that i can HONESTLY TELL YOU your going to throw your $$ away and do way more harm than good if you dont heed to previous advise

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Your natural Testosterone is gonna be perfect for gaining size and strength at your age bro! Take advantage of that!!!!

MJ

Logan13 is offline Banned

Imo

Quote Originally Posted by Habib_05
    Hey guys

Ive been going to the gym for da past 7 months fulltime. I see big results however it takes tooooo long to get where i wanna get. so i thought of taking one of these and try for about 6 weeks. I am 18 years old and currently weigh 95 kilograms. I have a bit of fat i wanna also turn into muscle. Now if i were to take one of these, will i loose my fat and turn it into muslce??????????? Also is it worth taking it for 6 weeks get 5 or so kilos of pure muscle and then stop for good and just keep it up, or will i loose it all after i stop taking it??? Thanx GUYS
    It is not possible to turn fat into muscle. You can loose some fat and gain some muscle over time. If you are indeed only 18 YO, you need to get a proper diet before anything else, there is no reason to be thick in the middle at 18!

Thread Information