rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Im officially a jedi on the darkside now.

Hi guys, my first cycle sucked cause I didnt know much and all I did was dbol . The cycle Im on now is considered my real 1st cycle so Im officially on the dark side and glad i finally studied and understand what it takes to be a juice Jedi. Im still considered a novice so I just want to ask a few questions. I took my first t200/eq shot today,Now I had a hard time drawing it out of bottle, is there a easy way and also when I was aspirating i need to know if I did it right. This is how I aspirated, I put syringe in buttocks and pushed in a hair and then pulled back on plunger but it was hard to pull back to see if I saw blood but i saw juice kinda move around while I pulled back on plunger to see if i saw blood so I guess i did that right. I also took my armidex today with first shot but most of ya know my cycle already but for those who dont im starting :
    T200- 600mg a wk1-10
    Eq - 600 mg wk1-10
    winny 50 ed wk 8-13
    armidex .25 ed
    clomids at end
    Thanx to all of the bros that helped me select the right cycle and helped me understand what Im doing. My hand was shaking when i put the syringe in but once i put it in it was ok. I felt adreniline from first shot but think it was just natural adreniline from wanting it so bad. ill keep ya posted with results and will put a before pic up soon.

G-S Guest
    Congrats.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    nice 1st go at the juice, RDL. that cycle looks very nice, keep us posted...........

peace bb79

bortort is offline Associate Member
    If you aspirated the plunger and had blood in it, it wouldn't be hard at all to tell. Trust me, you'll know when there is blood.
    So congrats on the join to the dark side. Know that your one of us, we can tell you the secret of life. LOL

4plates is offline Banned
    may the force be with you

happy cycling bro

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    congrats

<(GRINDS HIS TEETH ASWELL)>

PunkRawk is offline Member
    use a bigger gauge needle like a 18 or 20 to get it out of the vials...that will speed up that process big time...other then that you don'r need to push in and then pull back.....just pull back on the plunger once you have the needle in....congrats and welcome to the darkside....

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    congrats bro!

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Welcome

Brutus The Buckeye is offline Junior Member
    Bro,

put the vial of EQ in hot tap water for a few minutes before you draw it up. Will run much smoother. make sure you keep the top sterile with alcohol,etc...

Brutus

thanx guys, Im gonna price a scanner so i can put a disgusting before pic of me so that way i can stay motivated to change my body for the after pic i will post in about 10 weeks..thanx for support fellows.

androplex is offline Donating Member
    happy for you bro....

Makes some great gains

Primetime is offline Associate Member
    congrats bro, will be joining you soon. mine is on the way. just some last minutes loose ends to tie up. I am probably going to run the same cycle. havent made my mind up about the test. any way, keep us posted

I took my first shot today about 5 pm and now my ass is starting to hurt. Hey is delt injections ok?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome brutha......I like quad shots myself but delts work too. The pain gets less every shot BTW

steel10 is offline Junior Member
    Glad to hear that the cycle is underway. I also just started what I consider to be my first "real" cycle-- my first one was just 10 amps of sust 250 and I didn't really know shit about AS. This board has been fuckin awesome in helping out... Anyway, read this post by TNT for info of best method for drawing from vials. It is pretty simple, but this might help. BTW, this is dumb, but make sure the needle is tightened when drawing and (after switching) when injecting. http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ight=injection

Anyway, good luck bro and keep us all posted.

Originally posted by steel10
    Glad to hear that the cycle is underway. I also just started what I consider to be my first "real" cycle-- my first one was just 10 amps of sust 250 and I didn't really know shit about AS. This board has been fuckin awesome in helping out... Anyway, read this post by TNT for info of best method for drawing from vials. It is pretty simple, but this might help. BTW, this is dumb, but make sure the needle is tightened when drawing and (after switching) when injecting. http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ight=injection

Anyway, good luck bro and keep us all posted.
    Thanx bro that was helpful info.Ill try that next injection by the way im injecting 200 mg eq and 200 mg t200 on mon, wed and thurs, is that sound ok?It equals out to be 600 mg of t200 and 600 mg of eq a week for 10 weeks.

Originally posted by rangerdudeleads

Thanx bro that was helpful info.Ill try that next injection by the way im injecting 200 mg eq and 200 mg t200 on mon, wed and thurs, is that sound ok?It equals out to be 600 mg of t200 and 600 mg of eq a week for 10 weeks.
    You're injection schedule sounds fine. Just out of curiosity, why are you spliting it up into 3 injections/week? You could get by with 2 per week and it might be easier for you-- but all things being equal, it is prob. better to inject smaller dosages more often. Also, why are you doing 3 injections over 4 days? Why not something like Saturday, Monday, Wedneday? Anyway, I don't think it is a big deal at all and what you are doing should be 100% okay.

Also, if you want to switch up from glute shots, try out quad one-- I have been doing quad injections and definetely prefer them.

Originally posted by steel10

You're injection schedule sounds fine. Just out of curiosity, why are you spliting it up into 3 injections/week? You could get by with 2 per week and it might be easier for you-- but all things being equal, it is prob. better to inject smaller dosages more often. Also, why are you doing 3 injections over 4 days? Why not something like Saturday, Monday, Wedneday? Anyway, I don't think it is a big deal at all and what you are doing should be 100% okay.

Also, if you want to switch up from glute shots, try out quad one-- I have been doing quad injections and definetely prefer them.
    Ill try quads out next shot and see if I can handle it, Well I guess i chose mon, wed, and fri so i wouldnt have to do it on weekends since im pretty busy on those days but i wonder will it make a difference cause if it does ill do it on weekdends and do like you insisted.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member

Re: Im officially a jedi on the darkside now.

This is how I aspirated, I put syringe in buttocks and pushed in a hair and then pulled back on

What do you mean by pushed in a hair? Do you mean that you tried to inject into a hair or that you aspirated before the needle was all the way in? I just wanted to make sure that you know that aspiration is done at the same, full depth as actual injection, not closer to the surface...So what did you mean by a hair!?

gymnut4u is offline Member
    congrats brotha ,,,,,,time to BLOW UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Re: Im officially a jedi on the darkside now.

Originally posted by gettinthere

What do you mean by pushed in a hair? Do you mean that you tried to inject into a hair or that you aspirated before the needle was all the way in? I just wanted to make sure that you know that aspiration is done at the same, full depth as actual injection, not closer to the surface...So what did you mean by a hair!?
    what I meant by pushed in a hair was i pushed it in just a little then I pulled back, is that wrong way to aspirate ?

quasar is offline Associate Member

Re: Re: Re: Im officially a jedi on the darkside now.

what I meant by pushed in a hair was i pushed it in just a little then I pulled back, is that wrong way to aspirate?
    if you mean push the plunger in a hair, than yah you can do that.
    welcome to the darkside brotha!

Ill try quads out next shot and see if I can handle it, Well I guess i chose mon, wed, and fri so i wouldnt have to do it on weekends since im pretty busy on those days but i wonder will it make a difference cause if it does ill do it on weekdends and do like you insisted.
    On your other post, you said you were going to do injections on Mondays, Wednesdays, and THURSDAYS. Not that it matters too much, but I just suggested that you space them out a bit more. The injection schdule you wrote above (Mon, Wed, Fri) is identical (in nature) to the one I suggested. In any event, I really don't think it is too consequential, as long as you stay consistent with your days. Anyway, good luck with the quad shots-- and once again, here is another TNT post that I found really helpful: http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ight=injection

Thread Information