Iceman911 is offline Associate Member

On Cycle Drinking

Hey Brothas...Well I went out on thursday did some drinking. This was the first time I went out since I started my cycle 7 weeks ago. Well to put it short I dropped 12 lbs in one day. Ouch.....Hopefully it was all water. Probably some of my liver too.

On a good note I hooked up with the bartender, who is smokin' hottie. MILF. I am going back to see tonight. I don't think I'm gonna drink, at least as much as I did.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    it was all water but when im on i dont touch alcohol...

I couldn't help it...the bartender was feeding them to me. Its hard to resist a good looking girl.

Alcohol ****s you up.

shoulda been like no im good you look better sober

Justoid is offline Associate Member
    To be honest this is about the millionth thread on drinking during cycle, i think each person reacts differently to alcohol consumption. Some of us frequently drink on or off cycle without anh hindrance to gains others stay away from it completely. As i said each person reacts differently so to all the newbies and everyone else asking this same repetitive question (ps this aint a flame at you bro or anyone else as i realise your not asking about drinking on cycle, i just get a bit annoyed seeing the same postings alcohol related) we are all adults, if we are capable and mature enough of making a decision to use gear then we should likewise we capable and mature enough to decide personally, through experience, whether drink or not.
    Everyone will always tell you their opinion, best advice is to listen to your own.

just dont understand why someone would spend $$ on gear then go drink to hinder their gains and possibly induce greater problems oh well its beyond me...

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    ye this question has been asked a bunch, i kno it hurts ur gains, even hurts ur liver, also depends on tha person as u said, but what would u compare it to

lets say ur liver..

on a 10 week cycle, once a week u drink 10 beer

vs.

an alcoholics liver who gets shit faced everyday..

ur liver would look about tha same in both?

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    ye this question has been asked a bunch, i kno it hurts ur gains, even hurts ur liver, also depends on tha person as u said, but what would u compare it to

lets say ur liver..

on a 10 week cycle, once a week u drink 10 beer

vs.

an alcoholics liver who gets shit faced everyday..

ur liver would look about tha same in both?
    My liver values when I was on dbol was that of a raging alcoholic, like seriously my doctor couldn't believe it. She asked if I drank the night before the bloodwork, then asked if I drank enough for alcohol poisoning because the values were so fvcked up.

Yeah, roids can fvck you as much as an alcoholic.

But anyways, the levels dropped when I got off of dbol and was only running test and deca ... but they were still elevated.

Oh, and I didn't drink a drop even a month before the bloodwork, I lied to her to save my ass.
    Last edited by Whoisdaman; 05-28-2005 at 01:29 PM.

ok well me n my buds party, n i kno ur all gonna be like "ite dumbass..." but i love drinkin, i dont really care much even if im on cycle, so would u suggest waiting until i am done w my dbol to drink?

im on test 500mg/wk <~~10 wks dbol 35mg/day <~4wks

Quote Originally Posted by Whoisdaman
    Oh, and I didn't drink a drop even a month before the bloodwork, I lied to her to save my ass.
    and yes, I know I could have told my doc that I was on roids and that's why my levels were so high, but she would have never started me on accutane if I told her that. My levels were jacked on dbol alone, no alcohol and I didn't start accutane yet. She made me wait a month (which is when my dbol was over), she was about to stop it all together because she thought I was a raging alcoholic. After dbol and my levels were only higher off of deca and test, she let me go at it.

Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    ok well me n my buds party, n i kno ur all gonna be like "ite dumbass..." but i love drinkin, i dont really care much even if im on cycle, so would u suggest waiting until i am done w my dbol to drink?

im on test 500mg/wk <~~10 wks dbol 35mg/day <~4wks
    Up to you man, my levels were so fvcked off of dbol alone that she thought I was seriously on the edge of liver failure. Only way id ever drink is if it's on some liver friendly gear. You may react differently.

No 17aa's for me with my Jack.

lil win an jack yeah lol
    anyways if you dont have the self control to put the drink down.. you should be playing w/ AAS.. JMO but it aint f'n pixistix you playin w/ here either

Not to worry anymore. My on cycle drinking will cease. Plus I want that 12 lbs back. Also my liver will thank me.

What aas is better to drink when your on cycle. I'm running Omndren 250, deca and winny starting next week.

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    Its my best mates wedding this saturday. I am currently on 500mg test prop/wk and 50mg var ED. I was planning on drinking (Normally I would rarely drink off cycle and def not on cycle). I was going to have a pint of water with every couple of alcoholic drinks that i had - that way i wont lose anything or cause too much damage will I ??

I cant exactly say Im not drinking cos then people start asking questions cos in the end its my best freinds wedding and would be rude to not drink!!

what else can i do ???

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman911
    Not to worry anymore. My on cycle drinking will cease. Plus I want that 12 lbs back. Also my liver will thank me.

What aas is better to drink when your on cycle. I'm running Omndren 250, deca and winny starting next week.
    You wouldn't kill your liver with the omna and deca ... but winny is most def a no-no with alcohol. I wouldn't recommend a cycle for drinking, but a low dose test only cycle is probably the only one that will keep you in the clear. Deca isnt TOO bad. I had my bloodwork with test e and deca and my liver was pretty much ok.

Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    Its my best mates wedding this saturday. I am currently on 500mg test prop/wk and 50mg var ED. I was planning on drinking (Normally I would rarely drink off cycle and def not on cycle). I was going to have a pint of water with every couple of alcoholic drinks that i had - that way i wont lose anything or cause too much damage will I ??

I cant exactly say Im not drinking cos then people start asking questions cos in the end its my best freinds wedding and would be rude to not drink!!

what else can i do ???
    you'll be fine.. If your that worried you can throw in some milk thistle but I wouldn't see a problem with that. One night of drinking on a fairly liver-friendly cycle won't kill you or your gains.

I'd drink a hefty protein drink beforehand though. Eat some cake during the wedding to keep you from going catabolic (sugary goodness, hmmm! ). Drink water afterwards.

You'll be fine, have fun.

BTW: I can't talk, I started prop/tren yesterday and I plan on getting drunk tonight. Only on day 2 though so i doubt my liver functions have changed much yet. I know my post above says that i'd never drink on cycle unless it was a small amount of gear... but i haven't seen any gains or changed my liver values yet so fvck it.
    Last edited by Whoisdaman; 05-28-2005 at 04:32 PM.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Personally i find alcohol evil. Useless substance that just messes me up so much. Too drink on a cycle i think is just silly, unless you really really have too! But drink lots of H2O.

Latimus is offline Banned
    Drinking on Cycle hurts you physically and mentally.........so if you are serious about your cycle..dont....but if you are just messin around...then as long as you dont have the 17-alpha alkylated orals running through your liver..its not all that horrible.

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    I like to stay away from alcohol period when on, but as soon as I'm off I get this craving that kills me and want beer!!!.....

I'd try staying away from drinking because you can say I'm some what of a recovering alkie......As soon as I hit the first drink and don't stop at the 2nd it's binge drinking time..........

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Personally i find alcohol evil. Useless substance that just messes me up so much. Too drink on a cycle i think is just silly, unless you really really have too! But drink lots of H2O.

I deffenitively agree................Only if you have too....which is usually women related..

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member

Guinness... for strength.

There's alcohol and then there's alcohol.

A couple pints of Guinness (or some lesser brew) every now-and-again on cycle probably won't do anything to you, and actually is probably helping your kidneys and prostate with all the pissing. Half a bottle of Jameson's every week-end and you'll be able to see your liver through your skin.

Also, no-one should question why a muscle-guy or -gal isn't drinking. It's obvious, isn't it, that he or she is very "health conscious" and is very "careful with what they consume".

Whenever a Rugby mate is having a club-soda at a drink-up, I can think that he's probably in AA and has got the stuff beat. Good on him, and all the more power to him !

Nothing against the Holy Water (Jameson's) though.

was readin about how that dude lost 12 pounds in one night or somethin?
    well uhh i drank 6 16 oz. natty lights...woke up got on tha scale, weigh 9 pounds heavier, now later in tha day im still 9 pounds over weight, kinda weird
    Last edited by fballhoss51; 05-29-2005 at 04:38 PM.

I was drinking vodka and red bull. Alcohol and caffeine. What a mix. That was three nights ago, I have gained about 8 lbs back already. I just got myself wicked dehydrated. Not good. I was drinkin water about every two drinks though. But it didn't help.
    I did go back last night though. Just to see the bartender. She was very happy to see me again. I just left her place about three hours ago. My d*ck is tired. Thank god for test boners........................

Thread Information