dirtyluke1 is offline Associate Member

Talking 10mg of D-Bol in the am while off?

How would that work 10mg/day of d-bol off cycle when u wake up, i keep on hearing things about how well it works what does it do???? better pumps, more strenght, whta is it?????????

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I hear just as many Con's as I do Pro's on this issue. I have no idea if it works so I will reserve judgement.

Here is the reasoning behind using the dbol during PCT:

Your body produces natural test very early in the morning, if you pop a dbol right when you wake up it should be out of your system well before your body starts to make it's own. So in theory it will allow you to recover your natural test production while you maintain the anti catabolic and other benefits from the Dbol.

Latimus is offline Banned
    probably the best way to keep your gains...however....its also hard to say if you are ever actually off cycle by doing this...i know of guys who never recover because of it....so you run that possibility....if all works the way it should....you can trick your body into coming out of shut down while still on....or you stay shut down.......but i say its worth a shot

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    That's bullshit IMO, just take time off, some people do this but I dont agree with it. Time off is meant to be exactly that, time off, not a time to do a little bit of juice. 10mg of dbol a day wont add any muscle, thats for damn sure.

Latimus is offline Banned
    true that .....its all about keepin the gains.....and when you are on nothing..keeping those gains doesnt happen.....i guess it really comes down to the seriouslness of the compeditor....im into compeditve bodybuilding...so running nothing afer tren test dbol cycles just doesnt work.....but thats just imo and those who are looking to be the healthiest they possibly can...should definately not bother with anything between cycles...good point bro.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    sounds harsh on your liver, but maybe 10mgs wont be so bad.

Thread Information