urbanite is offline Junior Member

Talking Finally got my gear! ...couple questions...

Just got it today! I'll post pics tomorrow when my friend comes over with the camera. Again, I ordered two 10ml bottles of test (BD brand), more dbol , and enough clomid for two pct's. Now I have all the gear for a complete cycle.

anyways, I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations or precautionary words of advice for using these types of vials (reuseable kind). all i have found so far just says to wipe the rubber stopper with an alcohol pad before and after use (and obviously put the plastic cap back on.) is there anything more than this I should know?

also, since this is my first time using test/dbol, can anyone give me some advice on what to look for so that I may be able to tell if this stuff is legit? like, for example, after a few days I should notice increased libido, or acne, etc.

thanks bros, hope everyone is having a good weekend! i'm bored as shit.

t

buffer1 is offline New Member
    just keep you're gear in a cool dry place,don't let the heat get too it

Logan13 is offline Banned

good luck

You should have some nolva on hand in case of gyno signs, and some L-dex would help with the crazy water you will be holding while on dbol . There is a thread on here today of someone having liquid ooz out of his nipple while on dbol. Also, the plastic top doesn't go back on the vial, snap it off and throw it away. On the steroid .com home page there is injection how-to info.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by urbanite
    Just got it today! I'll post pics tomorrow when my friend comes over with the camera. Again, I ordered two 10ml bottles of test (BD brand), more dbol , and enough clomid for two pct's. Now I have all the gear for a complete cycle.

anyways, I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations or precautionary words of advice for using these types of vials (reuseable kind). all i have found so far just says to wipe the rubber stopper with an alcohol pad before and after use (and obviously put the plastic cap back on.) is there anything more than this I should know?

also, since this is my first time using test/dbol, can anyone give me some advice on what to look for so that I may be able to tell if this stuff is legit? like, for example, after a few days I should notice increased libido, or acne, etc.

thanks bros, hope everyone is having a good weekend! i'm bored as shit.

t
    We will be able to tell you if its 100% legit when you post the pics. How long do u plan to run the test because you only have 2 bottles? Is it enanthate , cyp? Unless its prop the test won't kick in till about week 4/5. The d-bol should increase your strength/gains after several days long as your diet is in order. What anti-e are u running?
    Last edited by MatrixGuy; 05-28-2005 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    You should have some nolva on hand in case of gyno signs, and some L-dex would help with the crazy water you will be holding while on dbol. There is a thread on here today of someone having liquid ooz out of his nipple while on dbol. Also, the plastic top doesn't go back on the vial, snap it off and throw it away. On the steroid.com home page there is injection how-to info.
    i got some nolva. l-dex? i'll check that out.

so, what is the purpose of the top if it doesn't go back on? i mean, other vials that contain smaller amounts of stuff don't have the plastic top, which to me indicates they assume you are using the entire amount. obviously, no one would use 10ml of test in one dose, so the plastic top is to cover the rubber stopper, no? if not, isn't there a danger of bacteria sneaking into the vial after you have poked a bunch of holes in it with a needle?

yes

so, what is the purpose of the top if it doesn't go back on? i mean, other vials that contain smaller amounts of stuff don't have the plastic top, which to me indicates they assume you are using the entire amount. obviously, no one would use 10ml of test in one dose, so the plastic top is to cover the rubber stopper, no? if not, isn't there a danger of bacteria sneaking into the vial after you have poked a bunch of holes in it with a needle?
    Every vial that I have gotten with a plastic top was a snap-off top. Snap yours off and see if it goes back on.the rubber stopped will help keep bacteria out, but use your alcohol prep pad to wipe top of vial off before pulling any gear out.....every time.

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    We will be able to tell you if its 100% legit when you post the pics. How long do u plan to run the test because you only have 2 bottles? Is it enanthate, cyp? Unless its prop the test won't kick in till about week 4/5. The d-bol should increase your strength/gains after several days long as your diet is in order. What anti-e are u running?
    i plan to go for 10 weeks on test @ 400mg/wk and dbol for four weeks at 15 to 25 mg day (progressive). it is test cypionate . i'm running clomid for anti-e.

pct

i plan to go for 10 weeks on test @ 400mg/wk and dbol for four weeks at 15 to 25 mg day (progressive). it is test cypionate. i'm running clomid for anti-e.
    OK, did you check out the PCT forum here, it will help.

BigPancho is offline Associate Member

The rubber stopper "seals" the contents of the vial from the outside. Unless you're using a large needle (20ga, 18ga, or larger) then it will seal itself. Use a 23ga to draw your Test, making sure to wipe the stopper with an alcohol prep pad before drawing, and you should be fine. One swipe is sufficient.

Good luck!

BigPancho

skyline04 is offline Associate Member
    I would suggest running nolva and/or Adex while on cycle, and nolva & clomid for PCT. You'll just have to wait and see how your body responds to the Test. Starting my first cycle tomorrow, same as you. Test Cyp (10 weeks) & 30 mg dbol ED for 4 weeks. I am goin to try just running Adex on cycle and keeping nolva on hand just incase. Lots of options out there, better safe than sorry bro.

Quote Originally Posted by skyline04
    I would suggest running nolva and/or Adex while on cycle, and nolva & clomid for PCT. You'll just have to wait and see how your body responds to the Test. Starting my first cycle tomorrow, same as you. Test Cyp (10 weeks) & 30 mg dbol ED for 4 weeks. I am goin to try just running Adex on cycle and keeping nolva on hand just incase. Lots of options out there, better safe than sorry bro.
    i'm running nolva and clomid for pct.

wow, there's a few coincidences... starting first cycle same day, using same gear for stack, and we both live in dc.

good luck bro!

EDIT: I WILL BE TAKING NOLVA DURING THE FULL LENGTH OF THE CYCLE!! just wanted to clarify...
    Last edited by urbanite; 05-28-2005 at 10:24 PM.

here are two pics of the test
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Finally got my gear!  ...couple questions...-test-side.jpg   Finally got my gear!  ...couple questions...-test-front.jpg  

yerg is offline Associate Member
    Looks good to me.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i wld run the dbol at 30mg ed from the get go... also, u won't actually get 10 cc's out of each vial... u will lose a little gear with each shot.(some left in syringe)

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    i wld run the dbol at 30mg ed from the get go... also, u won't actually get 10 cc's out of each vial... u will lose a little gear with each shot.(some left in syringe)
    yeah, i think i'm gonna do that. well, i really wanted to run this stuff for 12 weeks, but then it would have meant buying another vial, and I would have a lot left over on the third bottle, which kinda bothered me.

thanks!

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah the 10 ml bottles can be a pain in the ass... thats y i got amps... got 30 amps 250 mg each. so if i want i can run my test for up to 15 weeks at 500mg...

good luck with the cycle though...

Thread Information