Thread: Boldenone Prop

jabber is offline New Member

Boldenone Prop

Tried some new UG lab Boldenone Prop last week, what a mistake!! Only used 2ml in the glute and the jab was perfect etc etc ... for the next two days I was laid up in bed with flu and the jab site was fu*king painful - the most painful I have done and I have done some painful A/S in my time. my glute/quad area was sore for 8 days after. After some research some guys said that basicly boldenone cannot be suspended in a propiante ester due to the side effects I had suffered. Does anyone know if this is true or have any other ideas?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jabber
    Tried some new UG lab Boldenone Prop last week, what a mistake!! Only used 2ml in the glute and the jab was perfect etc etc ... for the next two days I was laid up in bed with flu and the jab site was fu*king painful - the most painful I have done and I have done some painful A/S in my time. my glute/quad area was sore for 8 days after. After some research some guys said that basicly boldenone cannot be suspended in a propiante ester due to the side effects I had suffered. Does anyone know if this is true or have any other ideas?
    Boldenone is EQ... so you had fast acting EQ?? It usually comes in Undeconate with a 4 week life... wow, all that release in 2-3 days...

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jabber
    Bold prop can be put into solution with no trouble.....Plenty of labs and homebrewers have done it, but many have the same experience that you had.....Unfortunately, the reviews of bold prop have been mixed..(more bad than good).....

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Boldenone is EQ... so you had fast acting EQ?? It usually comes in Undeconate with a 4 week life... wow, all that release in 2-3 days...
    ...Most long-acting bold is boldenone undecylenate....It's also available in short esters like acetate and propionate ...

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    ill attest to bold prop making my life miserable...shit that has been circulating for the past year or two sucks

Josey Wales is offline Associate Member
    Just ended my experiment with Bold Prop. I have a nice red knot on my ass and intermittant flu symptoms. Today really sucked. Felt like I was going hypo while having the flu. Never again.

Thread Information