Haxsore is offline Junior Member

Great Pumps this soon?

Today is the first day of my third week on test e and deca and for the first time I think I am feeling the effects of the roids... Not in a bad way I just got back home and I still have a major pump in my arms and my push in the gym was alot more than normal. I guess my question is. Is it possible for me to be feeling the effects so soon? Because I thought it took atleast four weeks to feel any of it and here I am just starting my third week and feel stronger, more agressive and gettting better pumps. I know if anyone knows if its all in my head or real, my bros here will! Thanks for the info ahead of time cause I know you guys will have some.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    It's probably mostly in your head, wait until week 5 or 6, you think you feel good now!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxsore
    Today is the first day of my third week on test e and deca and for the first time I think I am feeling the effects of the roids... Not in a bad way I just got back home and I still have a major pump in my arms and my push in the gym was alot more than normal. I guess my question is. Is it possible for me to be feeling the effects so soon? Because I thought it took atleast four weeks to feel any of it and here I am just starting my third week and feel stronger, more agressive and gettting better pumps. I know if anyone knows if its all in my head or real, my bros here will! Thanks for the info ahead of time cause I know you guys will have some.
    I know from my own experience and such that 4th and 5th week is when deca /test kick in, but I'd always swear I feel a difference beginning at end of 2nd week... you definately have increasing test levels and your body is already well introduced to this new nandralone hormone by then, although your body doesnt always react to things instantly and takes a while. Usually kick in starts at about the time ALL cortisol releases are shutdown entirely, so a good chance is the kick in occurs more because you shut down catabolism rather then solely relying on the anabolic properties of the steroid .

Just a side note... I always feel stronger on testosterone ONLY cycles then the same amount of testosterone plus deca stack. Dont know why, not much difference but its there. Even through the strength is slightly off from test only, the deca/test is far more anabolic and muscle growing then test only.

Haxsore is offline Junior Member
    thanks alot for the info very helpful guys!

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

Pumps

When I take Deca (I have done several cycles) my body does not improve (much) until week 4 or 5, but I feel a better pump during workouts (and after) in the second week.

Thread Information