jeffsz28 is offline Associate Member

check over my planned cycle

i'm going to be taking sus/deca /dbol

dbol pills are 25mg
    test is in 250ml crack off tubes
    deca is in the 10 week jug.
    now today i took my first dbol and test injection. i will be getting the deca wed night. now how should i run these items? where will i see the most gains- eating two pills aday-doing 250ml of test and deca twice a week..

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    run the sustanon EOD so monday, wednes, friday, sunday etc. for 12 weeks. run the deca at 400-600mg EW so shoot up mon and thurs with that. for 10 weeks. run the dbol ED at 40mg in your case try 50 see how your body reacts to it. run that for first 4 weeks. start PCT 2 weeks after last injection os sus

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    try and split that dbol up 4/5 times a day if they are pills just cut them

jeffsz28 is offline Associate Member
    hemidog66- whats the advantage too splitting the pill into pieces and taking them 4-5times a day. or do you mean take 4-5 pills a day? a cycle last summer i did - sus-primo-eq test-dbol for 10 weeks. dbol didn't hurt me organ wise since i found out that was way to long to take it. but it caused my skin to blister up very bad and still have heavy marking on my body as of this day. but i did get big as shit though.. i was taking two day.

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    the half life odf dbol is 4.5 -6hrs so it make sence to take 20mgs in the morning to spike your blood levels and then 10 mgs every 5 hrs or so that way you will have dbol in your system all day long ( this is my oppinion) 40mgs/day

Thread Information