nickm748 is offline Associate Member

Accutane and juice

Hey guys, I have taken accutane before to suppress acne I was wondering if any one is on it now, or there is any thing better to take now a days since accutane is so harsh.

ozzie is offline New Member
    Accutane is a bit extreme unless you suffer from severe cystic acne and is always pescribed by doctor's after other treatments have failed. You'd be off tryin antibiotics first which you can easily get a prescription for. Such antibiotics are oxytetracyclin, minocin and tetrasyl. I really would give these a go first as they've always worked well for me as an acne sufferer. Accutane is nasty stuff!!!

Yea I hated it when I was on it, had dry eyes and horrible cracking lips. I also heard it makes you depressed but I never had problems with that.

Ill probably just get some antibiotics from my doc

Hoover is offline Junior Member
    i took it when i was in high school and it was a nightmare, but it did work. made me depressed, chapped lips were horrible, cracked hands, had a few terrible nosebleeds. i am addicted to chap stick today. i did not want to be around anyone while on it. i was putting chap stick on 24/7. i tried to sleep as much as possible and could not wait to be off that stuff. i had a few friends that took it but had to stop it because they could not deal with the sides.

ozzie is offline New Member
    Yeah that sounds about right, only if your acne is very severe and physically painfull would i say use accutane. Antibiotics my friend and a prescription from the dos would also probally be a lot cheaper. The only problem i found with the antibiotics is that they need to be taken on an empty stomach and for maximum effect you should'nt eat for an hour after taking them, which when your eating 5-6 times daily can be a pain!

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    I am on my last month right now. Dry eyes, chapped lips... it sucks but I got some bad ass results. Bad thing is i have a shitload left-over, i'll probably just keep running it. Stuff is too expensive to throw out.

I ran it on a cycle, only thing that made my liver values flipout while on it was dbol . Don't do any 17aa on accutane, bad news.

Yea I stopped early with my accutane

Have you guys heard that retin a gets ride of stretch marks?

Thread Information