BigAJ is offline New Member

Arms and hands very numb at night?

Im on my second cycle and it happened in my first cycle too. But whilst im in bed at night i occasionally wake up to goto the toilet or whatever and my hands are really numb and my arms. Even when i move them around a bit it takes them a while to get back to normal. The smorning i woke up to goto the toilet and my left hand was dead numb the whole time i got up then got back into bed. Is this due to high blood pressure or some thing?
    Im running test prop, tren A, var and dbol . Im not using GH.

JustaFreaK is offline Banned
    go get some blood work done.. kidney values etc..

numbing comes from the body rejecting the steroids

" a foreign object"

good luck

it is prolly the var.. read sides on var

tallyjuice is offline Member
    I know it sounds funny, but it always happens to me, due to the added weight of myself on a cycle. I don't realize I'm sleeping in a weird position, until I wake up and my whole arm has pins and needles. I hate that feeling.

Logan13 is offline Banned

possible

Quote Originally Posted by tallyjuice
    I know it sounds funny, but it always happens to me, due to the added weight of myself on a cycle. I don't realize I'm sleeping in a weird position, until I wake up and my whole arm has pins and needles. I hate that feeling.
    It really could be your sleeping position, but I would get blood work done to be sure. Every "weird" side effect that I have ever gotten, I have blamed on the tren .

buffer1 is offline New Member
    that would be ulner nerves,go to the doc and get it checked out

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i have read quite a few posts about this, and tren always seems to be the common denominator....

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFreaK
    go get some blood work done.. kidney values etc..

numbing comes from the body rejecting the steroids

it is prolly the var.. read sides on var
    Not at all true. This is extremely common, almost all steroid users experience this and it happens from both injectables to even all pills including M-1-T. It typically occurs from the moment your body is carrying 10 extra pounds that were gained while using steriods and the pins and needles continues to occur for months after a cycle is completed (or almost as long as you carry those 10 or more extra mounds thats steroids got you.

Its worst especially when you are in the midst of a growing trend from steroids, and less frequent if you are PCT, loosing weight or gains. It is related to something called Compartment Syndrome in which muscle grows at an unnatural pace, however there are tissues that wrap each muscle group as well as your overall skin, these tissues do not grow as fast as the muscle and therefore sometimes causes compression to the growing muscle. When you add to this compression by laying on the muscle it restricts the action of nerve and leads to this pins and needles effect, however usually blood flow and oxygen to the muscle is good. Its not a deficiency due to bad circulation but pressure to the nerves.

I also find I go to pins and needles while sleeping more frequently when laying on my back rather then the arms. I have a pressure spot on my traps and from this spot, both arms can go to pins and needles at teh same time. Also if I try to do squats with the bar on my traps, I cannot often complete my sets because my arms go to pins and needles real bad and fast when the weight gets on my traps.

SpringsBridge7 Guest
    It's you sleeping on your arms, not blood pressure. Blood pressure is the lowest when you are sleeping so to awake with high blood pressure high enough to have your arms being numb when that dosent happen when your awake or working out is IMPOSSIBLE.It's all in your head. If your still worried go to the hospital E.R. walk in and say ive been having chest pains.They will take you in within 2 minutes for chest pain even if your ok looking just to make sure its a precaution hospitals have. They will give you a ekg and within 5 minutes you will see your in perfect health and will sleep alot better. Dont listen to people tryin to bug you out on this site. If they say im wrong. Go to the E.R. its not an emergency they know that just say your chest hurts and youll get a full blood pressure/ heart workup that insurance covers then you will know whats goin on.late

Thread Information