ozzie is offline New Member

Gear if you have a minute?

Evening gentleman, just registerd although have been using this site as my main source of educated info for some time. Been Training for one year natrually started to plateau so time to take the next step. My Main concern with using test is that i have always been prone to nasty acne flare up's and have to regulary take antibiotics to control it and really dont want to do anything to make it any worse. I can see the logic behind always using test as a base but would it be possible to use a cycle of 400mgs per wk and 200mgs of prim per week for 12 weeks without losing all my gains if i was to run a thorough pct course? Deca dick is also a concern but from the exhaustive reading ive been doing this would seem to be one of those things that effects some but not other's. Gear if you have the time your adive would be appreciated.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    i usually dont get acne but on 400 test my back and chest are full of zits

Precisely

I suffer from nasty spots on my back shoulder's and forehead which with the aid of antibiotics is under cotrol at the mo but certainly dont want to encourage it with test!

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzie
    Evening gentleman, just registerd although have been using this site as my main source of educated info for some time. Been Training for one year natrually started to plateau so time to take the next step. My Main concern with using test is that i have always been prone to nasty acne flare up's and have to regulary take antibiotics to control it and really dont want to do anything to make it any worse. I can see the logic behind always using test as a base but would it be possible to use a cycle of 400mgs per wk and 200mgs of prim per week for 12 weeks without losing all my gains if i was to run a thorough pct course? Deca dick is also a concern but from the exhaustive reading ive been doing this would seem to be one of those things that effects some but not other's. Gear if you have the time your adive would be appreciated.
    400mg a wk/ of what???instead of test??Deca ??

inevitable is offline Member
    if u are afraid... then ask someone very knowledgable about insulin or igf-1 R3 ... those are the best things u can take...(some may say other wise) but they can also kill u very very quickly if u disrespect them. if u do decide to go this route, read up on it as much as u can

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    WAIT youve only been training for 1 year naturally and your already hitting your plateau thats not right, i havent even taken steroids and i know that its too early. i dont consider myself to have great bbuilding genetics i actually consider myself to have poor bb genitics and ive still put in 4 years before i even considered steroids. theres no way you reached your plateau that quickly!

i might not know anything about steroids, but fitness i do!
    this is my kung fu! and it is strong
    Last edited by robkesl; 05-27-2005 at 12:58 PM.

Ive reached a pretty good level of strength. Deadlift 225kg x 2 Squat 175kg x 3 and bench 132.5 x2. My lifts are progressing so slowly it's painfull. I would say that these poundages are a gooding starting point to begin cycling.

400mg deca that is, sorry.

wow, you achieved that weight in your first year of lifting. wow what are your stats. age/wt/ht/bf/

playboii is offline Senior Member
    1 year isnt enouth train more switch up your workout or something but.. you need a few years...i did my first cyc afta 4 yrs of natural training

I would just diet and eat perfectly and spend your extra time and money doing that right now...In the future try 50mg var a day with 50mg provirion a day if your looking for low sides...The deca and primo in my mind would barely compensate for your lost natural test...Thats why you always want to take at least 100-200 mg test...

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    WAIT youve only been training for 1 year naturally and your already hitting your plateau thats not right,
    I thought that'd've been the first thing people noticed upon reading the thread.

Ozzie...the plateau you've reached, at one year, is the factor of inadequacies in your diet/rest/training/supplementation regime...

Drugs are not the answer.

Post up your diet/training regime and the bros'll help you out

25 next month, 5'11 94kg in reasonable condition. No belt or super suit just straps. training once every 6 days, very basic routine probaly best described as abbreviated/H.I.T.
    Gotta go to work now so ill catch up with you all tomorrow.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    The poundage is irrelevant... You are not physically ready for gear... One year of training... sheesh

Ozzie training and diet plan.

Well as for diets i eat every 3 hrs which is always a weight gain shake which totals 90g carbs and 33g protein plus a couple of banana's. Evening meal is generally 6 poached eggs on 2 slices of whole grain toast. Im Awake from 7a.m till about 10.30pm daily so i fit 5 meals into that time period consisting of the above.

As for training monday will be 2 sets of pressing for chest, 2 sets dips, 2 x leg press, 2 x squats, 2 x bi and tri exercises and then calves to finish off. Next workout is generally 5 - 6 days later to allow my soreness to fully subside. 3 x sets of overhead pressing, 2 x sets weighted chins, 2 x sets of cable rows and finsih up with dead's for 2 sets. This does include drop sets, rest pause and partails (once full reps are no longer possible). I do mix the rep scheme's up from any thing up to 20's for squats and deads and as low as double's. Progress is now slow to say the best, it typically takes three weeks to gain an extra rep on the main lifts. Well let me know what you all think, any advice will be taken on board and used.

i would deff. try doing more sets and see what happens you only do 4 sets for chest a week, god i think i do about well between 13-19 i guess it depends if my shoulder is up for more i do about 5 sets of flat bench, 5 sets on different angle inclines dumbells, 4-5 sets of weighted dips, then maybe some flys this workout varies for me a great deal but usually the flat bench press is my main staple the sometimes ill just do upper chest or just lower, it all depends on how im feelin, what i did the week before and such.

but yeah sorry for the ramble, id try more more sets for every body part!

Reiki is offline New Member
    One year is nothing, clean diet and heavier lifting will get you more at this point then hormones will ! ! !

slob is offline Member
    are you saying that you train and then have 5 days off where u dont even go in the gym?
    maybe i am misreading it.

dragon69 is offline Member
    listen I've never touched roids (yet) in 18 years of lifting, 20"+ arms, which included a 500 bench, 315 shoulder press behind the neck(seated)....etc you get the idea. I now finally am gonna go that way, but only after reaching the point where my training (which by any standard is impressive) isn't going to produce the same at my age.

I can tell you this, from looking at your program, you're not training that intense. Sure you might think so......but I can tell you after training many different guys, you're doing a pussy-ass workout. This is NOT to insult you in any way, but just to give you a wake up call and get you training right before you poke yourself years ahead of your time.
    What you need to do first of all is train 1 bodypart per day ONLY. Chest and legs....there's no f**king way I could train those 2 together properly, no way....never.
    Chest.....12-20 sets.....absolutely KILL IT!
    Back....kill it too
    delts.....10-12 sets, kill them as well
    legs..... are gonna damn well DIE!
    starting to get the idea? 1 year of training is nothing.....don't poke yourself, just bust your ass.....maybe change gyms to a real hardcore powerlifting gym, that will get some different exposure to training routines. Find the biggest, strongest most natural guys and train like them. It will all become clear soon.

Besides if you cranked now you wouldn't really see that many gains because your training isn't enough. Steroids aren't a magic pill, they allow you to train harder and magnify you diet ONLY! You'd waste your time, your 1st cycle and maybe even quit training over it. Natural, natural, natural.....untill years have passed and many pounds have been hoisted/added to your frame. Must be AT LEAST 26 years old too.
    Trust us!

dragon69 is offline Member
    I'll give you this, at least you did your research with roids, now go research training adn stay away from juice for awhile while you grow like a weed from busting your ass properly.
    Like I said....1 part a day and absolutely KILL IT till it dies!

Thats impressive lifting, well done. Those kind of lifts are'nt typical for the genetically average trainee though and very few people could achieve that natrually and i doubt they'd want to wait 18 yrs, i would'nt. So you dont go mush on the jones/mentzer/yates training methods then?

Thats impressive lifting, well done. Those kind of lifts are'nt typical for the genetically average trainee though and very few people could achieve that natrually and i doubt they'd want to wait 18 yrs, i would'nt. So you dont go mush on the jones/mentzer/yates training methods then?
    don't use that powerlifting type workout till you get more advanced...Better mind/body control..I know it took me 4 years to properly get all out of my low-rep heavy lifts....

stick to what dragon said one body part a week and eat,eat,eat...

O.k ill take the training on board and start monday one body part per day. Can you have a look at my diet and offer any words of wisdom, im all ears. Thanks guys.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Well as for diets i eat every 3 hrs which is always a weight gain shake which totals 90g carbs and 33g protein plus a couple of banana's. Evening meal is generally 6 poached eggs on 2 slices of whole grain toast. Im Awake from 7a.m till about 10.30pm daily so i fit 5 meals into that time period consisting of the above.

As for training monday will be 2 sets of pressing for chest, 2 sets dips, 2 x leg press, 2 x squats, 2 x bi and tri exercises and then calves to finish off. Next workout is generally 5 - 6 days later to allow my soreness to fully subside. 3 x sets of overhead pressing, 2 x sets weighted chins, 2 x sets of cable rows and finsih up with dead's for 2 sets. This does include drop sets, rest pause and partails (once full reps are no longer possible). I do mix the rep scheme's up from any thing up to 20's for squats and deads and as low as double's. Progress is now slow to say the best, it typically takes three weeks to gain an extra rep on the main lifts. Well let me know what you all think, any advice will be taken on board and used.
    how could this make you sore? id never take 5-6 days off. i work 1 muscle group a day then take 2 days off. you really cant be making any gains lifting like this and if you do roids it'll just be a waste of your money because you wont grow working out like this

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    and the diet sux too but oh well...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    25 next month, 5'11 94kg in reasonable condition. No belt or super suit just straps. training once every 6 days, very basic routine probaly best described as abbreviated/H.I.T.
    Gotta go to work now so ill catch up with you all tomorrow.
    once every 6 days????????? you got this backwards bro, you should take off 1 day after lifting 6 days. wow is that a bad routine. you need to go into the lifting forum and get some new ideas

So nothing constructive to say about my diet then. It sucks, that helps loads. Ive read the book brawn which strongly advocates this type of training and believe i have done well in one year in terms of both strenght and mass. Taboxia, how do you train and whats your diet like cos if that picture's of you with the back development of a five year old girl ill know not to bother taking your advice

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon69
    listen I've never touched roids (yet) in 18 years of lifting, 20"+ arms, which included a 500 bench, 315 shoulder press behind the neck(seated)....etc you get the idea.

Nothing but RESPECT!!

That's f*cking impressive bro!

Thread Information