urbanite is offline Junior Member

antibiotics & juice = [your answer here]

i currently take minocycline for acne; it is a relatively moderate antibiotic.

I read somewhere that antibiotics are also anti-anabolic . is this true? has anyone taken antibiotics in conjunction with juice?

any thoughts on this?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by urbanite
    i currently take minocycline for acne; it is a relatively moderate antibiotic.

I read somewhere that antibiotics are also anti-anabolic . is this true? has anyone taken antibiotics in conjunction with juice?

any thoughts on this?
    I donno but I also heard anti-biotics KILL off all the beneficial bacterial in your intestines... so you might want to eat a live culture yogart when you end your antibiotic regiment to get the good bacterial back in your system. Can save you some episodes with diareah, constipation, indigestion and other stomach ailments. The live culture yogart has the exact bacteria you want to be in your intestines.

urbanite is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    I donno but I also heard anti-biotics KILL off all the beneficial bacterial in your intestines... so you might want to eat a live culture yogart when you end your antibiotic regiment to get the good bacterial back in your system. Can save you some episodes with diareah, constipation, indigestion and other stomach ailments. The live culture yogart has the exact bacteria you want to be in your intestines.

tell me about it. twice i've had to stop taking them because of those reasons. now i take them sparingly just to help keep me clear. it's very humid where I live and it is hard to keep your skin dry.

Scrub is offline Member
    This might help with your question:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ght=antibiotic

Thread Information