fighter_submission is offline New Member

1st cycle questions

I'm getting ready to start my first cycle and was wondering what to take. I am gonna take either test enanthate or sustanon 250 along with deca or equipoise . I was wondering which stack would be better. I know a lot of people recommend test only for a first cycle but I'm gonna take either deca or equipoise with it. Which cycle would I get more gains on as long as my PCT is good? Also which brand is better QV or AP(Animal Power)? Any suggestions and advice would b greatly appreciated.

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    well my first cycle was 600mg deca QV and i gained 13 solid pounds and have kept all about 11 of it since ive been off which is 4 weeks. deca and EQ are both slow acting and are abotu the same IMO. I will be running Animal power cyp next cycle so i cant tell you about them yet, but QV is great i love it. i would go with the EQ though if i were you. doesnt stay in system for 18months and no deca dick

Can I expect to keep most of the gains from EQ if my pct is good? Which do u keep more gains from...deca or EQ? Also how many mg of EQ a week should i take for a first cycle?

hckykrt91 is offline Associate Member
    dont expect to keep all your gains, you will lose some of them no matter what. use EQ at 400mg a week. run your Test a week longer then the EQ also. like i said EQ and Deca are about the same so i would say expect same gains from both.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    I would definitely choose Test E over Sust. I would not add another compound for your first cycle because you will get great gains of the test E, and they won't be that much better by adding the 2nd compound.

If you do 2 compounds first cycle, you have to do 3 for your second and up the doses, and more and more from that point on.

But it's your body and your money, so do what you like. Deca /EQ - both have unique properties and some similarities, but it's a toss up in my book. Read hookers profiles for each drug and make an educated decision.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Test E 500 mg a week 1-12
    Dbol 30 mg a week 1-4
    Deca 400 mg a week 1-12 = Makes for a great first cycle IMO

Thanx for all the help guys. Has anyone on here done both test e/deca and test e/EQ cycles before? If so which gave better results in the end? Also...will EQ improve my strength levels as much as deca would? As far as a test e only cycle, would I need to take nolvadex all throughout the cycle and how many mg's a week should I take? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thread Information