DizzyBoy is offline Junior Member

Testosterone Enanthate

I've been on Test Enanthate 500mg/week for 1 week so far. How long until I start really feeling the benefits of this stuff? I've read anywhere from 3-4 weeks until I see anything. But I have gained 5 lbs this week alone. That could be coincidence, but my diet hasn't really changed at all. I'm wondering if its the test that made me gain weight or if it was just coincidence.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyBoy
    I've been on Test Enanthate 500mg/week for 1 week so far. How long until I start really feeling the benefits of this stuff? I've read anywhere from 3-4 weeks until I see anything. But I have gained 5 lbs this week alone. That could be coincidence, but my diet hasn't really changed at all. I'm wondering if its the test that made me gain weight or if it was just coincidence.
    Some people DO react quickly with weight from test e... some will argue its all in your head because you really havent seen nothing yet until it fully kicks in about 4th or 5th week, but from the moment your first injection was taken, your body begins receiving a steady dose of new testosterone . Sometimes in the first 2 weeks your natural test production actually increases to boot before it decides to shutdown natural production between the 3rd and 4th week. Get the gains anyway you can. Early gainers tend to stop gaining in the 8, 9th and 10th week so get the pounds anyway you can!!

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    I didn't start seeing any real serious gains with the Test E til about week 7-8. But I ran dbol for the first 4 weeks so I had a serious strength and weight increase during this time. Give the Test E some time and you will know when it starts to hit. My best gains with Test E were weeks 8-14.

DizzyBoy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smak dat puzz
    I didn't start seeing any real serious gains with the Test E til about week 7-8. But I ran dbol for the first 4 weeks so I had a serious strength and weight increase during this time. Give the Test E some time and you will know when it starts to hit. My best gains with Test E were weeks 8-14.
    Hmm... Well I forgot to mention I have 6 weeks of EQ to take as well. So I've been on that for a week as well. But I've gained about 5 lbs this week. My work ethic is always great, so I don't think its that I'm working any harder.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Gonna need more than 6 weeks of EQ bro!

Thread Information