fast_eddie is offline Associate Member

first cycle..blah

test E a decent first cycle? its all i got right now for some reason i got test e 200 instead of sustanon 250 from my source ~...also curious if someone can lemme know what the "kick" in time on this will be as sustanon is is a bit later for full effects what about test e...been readin lots so far but not near as much as i did on sustanon in the 2 weeks i researched it

JustaFreaK is offline Banned
    Eddie,

kick in? you will feel it after the 4 week and noticable gains after 5-6 weeks... run some dbol and deca with that also...

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFreaK
    Eddie,

kick in? you will feel it after the 4 week and noticable gains after 5-6 weeks... run some dbol and deca with that also...
    Why run dbol or deca it's his first cycle test alone is fine. He should be happy he didn't get sus.

JustaFreaK is offline Banned
    good point chef

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Definitely, bro - Test E is much better than Sus, IMO. I would not add anything to this cycle, unless you want to use a kickstart - d-bol at 40mg for wks 1-4 are what most ppl use. This is optional.

nah dont wanna make it complicated, anything notably diff about test e then sustanon ? as i said my 3 weeks of research was on sust 250

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Test E only is a great first cycle. You will find out how you react to it what your sides will be, and anything you gain or expect, you know it was from the Test E without anything else added in to the mix. For optimum results, Inject it twice a week 250 mg shots Monday and Thursday. Keep it between 400-500 mg a week for at least 12 weeks because I didn't start seeing real results til about the 8th week. Varies for different people. I kept getting gains on my 12th week and ran it a few weeks more. Hope this helps.

thx for the info guys

Thread Information