gotlandica is offline New Member

hair or nothing!

in the middle of a test cycle which I started 8weeks ago, kickstarted with d-bol. Been experience pretty harch hairloss and decided to quit the test since its to hard on the hair, was wondering if its any idea to keep on cycling with anavar another 8 weeks? or if i should stop entirly?

Gills is offline Associate Member
    Buy some finasteride. it will block the dht to your scalp and prostate, thus eliminating hairloss. I had to get some for this test cycle.

msu16366 is offline Member
    I have done a few cycles and never expierenced hair loss, just wondering does it actually come out when you rub your hands through it or how do you know.

YVR
    YVR is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    I have done a few cycles and never expierenced hair loss, just wondering does it actually come out when you rub your hands through it or how do you know.

trust me, you'll know...the thinning will start to appear and the shower should have hair traces all over the tub..if u run your fingers through your hair over top a white surface ie..the sink or white counter you'll see the hairs..

YVR
    YVR is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gotlandica
    in the middle of a test cycle which I started 8weeks ago, kickstarted with d-bol. Been experience pretty harch hairloss and decided to quit the test since its to hard on the hair, was wondering if its any idea to keep on cycling with anavar another 8 weeks? or if i should stop entirly?

You should have already been on fin (propecia) if your family or members are prone to hairloss. It can take up to a few months for the fin to kick in.. good luck man, hairloss blows..

gotlandica is offline New Member
    ive been on proscar for four months already as well as using nizoral shampoo. Can it be the d-bol still in the system? and also; what kind of results can i expect if i should switch to anavar ?

Thread Information