skyline04 is offline Associate Member

Officially crossed over today.. One question though

Well, took my first dart today in the right quad. Test Cyp & dbol cycle. Everything went very smoothly, a lot easier than I thought it would be. One question. When drawing out of the bottle, I pushed a ml of air in but drawing it out took forever. It basically dripped into the syringe. Is that normal? Also, I know I should slowly push in the Cyp once injecting but it went in within 15 seconds. Using a 23g 1 1/2" needle. I am guessing I will be sore tomorrow...

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    You should be using and 18g needle for drawing, it flows much easier.

Gills is offline Associate Member
    I use an 18 to draw and a 25 to shoot. I used the 23 for my first cycle, I have since found 25's to be far more pleasant

chris2wire is offline Member
    You dont have to change needles like people say, its jsut an extra measure for sterility.

I use the same 23g I draw with to also shoot.

Dont worry about it taking a long time to draw. I once had test prop that took about 15 minutes to draw. You can use a larger guage to draw and switch it out, but if not then jsut take the time to do it with what you have. Also, try heating the vial. I have hot water run into a small shallow dish and I put the vial in that dish. Heats it up real good.

And yes inject slowly, the slower you do the less trauma there is on the muscle. And massage it like hell afterwards.

thanks bros. Yeah I only have 23g and plenty of them. I massaged the shit out of it, but I can already tell I am going to be sore tomorrow. Need to inject the next one nice and slow.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Also dont stck it all the 1 and a half '' in, 1inch if you dont have to much bf should be enough, I use 25g 1" NY

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Good rule of thumb:
    1 1/2" for glutes
    1" for thighs, delts 1" or some may use 5/8" for delts too

Stay safe, MJ

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Is it true that if you don't stick the pin in the full 1" or 1 1/2", the juice doesn't get into the muscle and just forms a "blister" under the skin, increasing your chance of an abscess?

Also, I've heard that you should massage the site after injecting to disipate the oil, and that you shouldn't massage the site after injecting because it only causes bruising.

What's worked for people?

Yeah, I only went about an inch deep. I went to lift today, and all I can say is wow. I know the dbol & test haven't kicked in, but the pyschological strengths gains were amazing. My whole right leg got really warm and tingly for about 2 minutes a few hours after the shot too.

biglittletim - yeah I heard the same exact things as you. I just massaged, figured I can live with a bruise if it happens. Also made sure and pulled the skin to the side (before injection) so when I pulled the needle out no extra juice came out. A tiny drop of blood, that's it.

Thread Information