Before Banning me; at least give me a chance to speak my mind on Hooker...

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Wow. With all of those exclamation points, you must be correct.

I suggest you take another look at the structure of Oxymetholone. It is DHT derived. Try reading "Androgens and Anabolic Agents: Chemistry and Pharmacology" by Julius A. Vida or simply refer to it's less common name:

2-hydroxymethelyne-17a-methyldihydrotestosterone

That's the 2nd name listed for it in the "Merck Index 10th Edition".

(for those playing this game at home, you can simply refer to page 23 of Anabolics 2004, where Anadrol is listed under the page titled "Dihydrotestosterone derivatives" or you can look at the book Chemical Muscle Enhancement where it says under the Anadrol profile "DHT Conversion: This is a derivative of DHT")

And, King of Masters, while I'm at it:

Lose the attitude or go elsewhere.

What attitude?

Here's the way you've started some of your most recent posts:

I don't know where you think you are, but AR isn't the place for that garbage.
    Hahahhahaa....

SO I have an attitude now...!!

First of "you need to research more" is a genuine advice for somebody about to do something which isn't a proper cycle...
    And all the others weren't intended as an attitude... (that's why the first one said; not trying to be a jerk).

And that's a "stupid ass remark" was referring to somebody giving dangerous advice (A newbie recommended Lasix for somebody with a bit waterweight).

Okay... I'll take my business elsewhere since the quality of this forum has degraded (which I and many respected users agree) since You came to this board. (not the only reason but for me at least a big one).

Why don't you let everybody know what it is all about...
    Why don't you just tell them about the PM's we had were you were so obnoxious in the discussion about esters. that you questioned everything and didn't have valid arguments for the scientific facts!
    (And you were just so offended in the first place because I was questioning YOU... The Almighty!!)

At least I don't make any profiles which are chewed out info, with no scientific background whatsoever...

Sure I thank you for the effort, but YOU DON'T IMPRESS ME with the little pubmed links below, which frankly everybody can look up; and ask anybody with a year endicrinology as MD, that your stories about some things like SHBG are just plain wrong...
    (Like one of my old professors used to say:
    It's easy to bore everybody with difficult info and gain their respects by them thinking how smart you have to be, the real challenge is to explain the most difficult processes so that any public can understand them ---> Look up my DNP post since that is easy to read material...!)

I find it funny since everytime I post something which cannot be looked up so easily on the internet (like things about neuropeptides) you don't tend to comment on these posts...

Let's get our stories straight:
    You confessed to me that you don't even have a scientific background.
    Which means no matter how much you research any hormone you will never gain the insight of an endicrinologist
    (Not claiming I am an endicrinologist, actually i am specializing in two medical directions both surgical specialties, and hope to finish my Master of Science in Molecular Medicines and one in Genetics next year --> I gave up the Ergogenics Master since i didn't care for it much).

You know criticism is the base of science, yet when I criticised your ideas, you immediately questioned every damn thing.

What happened to the open discussions on this board and through PM about advanced hormonal processes with people like Einstein1905 (Yeah I was as shocked as the rest..) and Mallet I use to have...

So I think your reaction about my attitude is just a cheapshot...

Everybody who has ever PM'd me knows that i will do whatever to can to help.

Greets and Happy Banning
    Kingofmasters

(I can say for real that I don't look up from the internet and "parrot" info
    --> Who knew about Andractim for penile Lengthening and Letrozole for height increases; see I don't have to impress everybody by posting a long story and some pubmed links to meaningless researches...
    I just explain it as simple as I can so everybody can understand...)

P.S. If you delete this post then you will have prooved that you think yourself to be almighty...

P.S.2 Always nice to learn something new --> I didn't know Oxymetheolone was a DHT-metabolite

Oh yeah; for the lab part... --> Who knew that the molecular weight is directly connected to the PEG you have to dissolve it in...
    (It was my thread which explained that and I also got Melissa from lemelange to take PEG300 in the store because of it).

And for the labcommunity of this board, this is far more useful than your "impressive looking" Steroid profiles...

Oh look at me I am so smart, look at my profiles and links in them....

How come on subjects where there is less info available, you tend to just quickly finish the profile before somebody finds out...

Looking at your T4 profile --> Why don't you explain that dosage and effect isn't continous..?
    (So the more you take the less effect it will have)
    This has a very obvious reason; Mallet knows and I know but since there is so little to read about it on the internet...
    Do you know?...

Oh yeah and your piece in the triacana article about calorie-restriction and the T3 and T4 part in it is excellent... NOT!!

And that while accusing Mallet of stealing Dan Duchaines Ideas...!!

Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    Why don't you let everybody know what it is all about...
    Why don't you just tell them about the PM's we had were you were so obnoxious in the discussion about esters. that you questioned everything and didn't have valid arguments for the scientific facts!
    (And you were just so offended in the first place because I was questioning YOU... The Almighty!!)

The PM's we had were in reference to Tren , about 1/2 a year ago. That has nothing to do with this. I said Tren A was superior to Tren E, and still believe that to be so. And I think I've gained enough respect on this board for people to know that I have facts to back up my claims. I'm not the "Almighty"...I don't try to be either. I work hard on the stuff I do for this board.
    You confessed to me that you don't even have a scientific background.
    Which means no matter how much you research any hormone you will never gain the insight of an endicrinologist
    It's not a confession...I readily admit it. I have a degree B.A.)in English, a Degree in (a second B.A.) Philosophy, and a Minor in Womens Studies.

P.S.2 Always nice to learn something new --> I didn't know Oxymetheolone was a DHT-metabolite
    Yeah....what happened to it not being DHT derived? I guess despite my lack of a scientific backround, etc...I know more than you about some stuff...

Too bad I don't have the "insight of an endocrinologist" ....then maybe I could be wrong about Anadrol just like you? The best part is that a dude with no scientific backround (me) showed the entire board that you had no F-ing idea what you were talking about when you said Anadrol isn't DHT derived...

Okay... I'll take my business elsewhere since the quality of this forum has degraded (which I and many respected users agree) since You came to this board. (not the only reason but for me at least a big one).
    Sorry you feel I'm not an assett to this board...but I'm glad you are leaving, to be honest. Bye.

Give it a decade and then come back, kid. And I'll prove you wrong about some more stuff....

The PM's we had were in reference to Tren , about 1/2 a year ago. That has nothing to do with this. I said Tren A was superior to Tren E, and still believe that to be so. And I think I've gained enough respect on this board for people to know that I have facts to back up my claims. I'm not the "Almighty"...I don't try to be either. I work hard on the stuff I do for this board.

It's not a confession...I readily admit it. I have a degree B.A.)in English, a Degree in (a second B.A.) Philosophy, and a Minor in Womens Studies.

Yeah....what happened to it not being DHT derived? I guess despite my lack of a scientific backround, etc...I know more than you about some stuff...

Too bad I don't have the "insight of an endocrinologist" ....then maybe I could be wrong about Anadrol just like you? The best part is that a dude with no scientific backround (me) showed the entire board that you had no F-ing idea what you were talking about when you said Anadrol isn't DHT derived...

Sorry you feel I'm not an assett to this board...but I'm glad you are leaving, to be honest. Bye.

Give it a decade and then come back, kid. And I'll prove you wrong about some more stuff....
    So do you feel good about you being right about the Anadrol.???

Do you really thing that a doctor knows the chemical structure of every drug?

I for sure don't --> Still I can explain exactly to you why it has the characteristics that it has (for the most part since some loops in our hormonal system are still unknown) by just looking at its chemical structure and half-life.
    Something I fear your degrees and your socalled "research" if reading some stuff on the internet and claiming credit for it can really be called that

But as for any scientist; i stood up like a man and admitted you are right.

Something I fear you will never can...

Greets
    Kingofmasters

You're banned. For 24 hours. Now go to your room and think about what you've done....

To all the members here:

Sorry...I have no scientific backround. I got a C- in chemistry and a C in biology in highschool.

I work pretty hard on what I do for this board, though, and I hope in some way my working hard compensates for my lack of formal training....

I also hope not too many people share KingOfMasters asessment of my value to this board as being insignificant.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Take this drivel off line. Exchage e-mail addresses and then go at it.

This is really interesting only to you guys.

Honestly, take it off line.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i find it very entertaining and though hooker is mean i think he is funny and does pimp work!
    im not a big fan of rugby though

Quote Originally Posted by znak
    Take this drivel off line. Exchage e-mail addresses and then go at it.

This is really interesting only to you guys.

Honestly, take it off line.
    My e-mail addy is in my sig...

And you're only 1/2 right...it's not interesting to me...it's his thread. And in the interest of being fair and open to critisism, I left it up...

I'm in a weird spot...I remove the thread and I'm running from critism, and I leave it up and I'm cluttering the board with nonsense.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    just close it

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I'm in a weird spot...I remove the thread and I'm running from critism, and I leave it up and I'm cluttering the board with nonsense.
    What to do, what to do....

j/k bro.

znak is offline Senior Member

I hear ya. F*ck it, leave it. I know not to open it anymore... and some people like drivel.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    It's Memorial Day, this thread is locked, now people go about your business.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 05-30-2005 at 08:11 AM.

Thread Information