closer1868 is offline New Member

Arrow Cycle question regarding receptors. Please Help.

On a 12 week cycle would it be beneficial to not run the same 2 or 3 anabolics all the way through? I'm not sure if the receptors will respond to a new anabolic as if I just started my cycle. For example, run test the entire 12 weeks, deca for 6 weeks with dbol for 4 weeks: then in week 7 begin tren for 6 weeks with anavar . Thanks.

You dont want to run tren that late into your cycle, you need the test ending at least a week later, id recommend two weeks. Why dont you just run tren for 10 weeks and dump the deca , im pretty sure you'll be more satisfied with your results.

Thanks. Any advice concerning letro or liquidex for gyno? Which one is better if I have a little already and am prone to gyno. Thanks.

This is from Hookers Letrozole profile:

"but here’s one of the most interesting things about Letrozole:

It may reduce/eliminate/reverse existing gynocomastia!

In a study conducted on mice (*no, I know it’s not perfect), gyno-like-changes in the mammary gland were totally destroyed ! Here’s a direct quote from that study:

“Our results also indicate aromatase overexpression-induced changes in mammary glands can be abrogated [destroyed] with very low concentrations of the aromatase inhibitor, letrozole.”(7)

In addition, I’ve used Letro to get rid of my own gyno, as has a friend of mine, and we both used it at a dose of 2.5mgs/day, tapering down to .25mgs/day, and then finally off….the gyno never returned in both our cases.

I’d say that this stuff is pretty great, considering its availability and cost (when you consider the fact that .25mgs/day is more than enough protection from estrogen-related sides on most cycles), not to mention it’s overall utility for a variety of functions (destroying gyno, preventing estrogenic sides, and for PCT)."

Liquidex is an earlier generation version of Letro, in my opinion letro should completely replace it.

Thanks man. I really appreciate the advice. I'm gonna get some letro soon.

Thread Information