mule1983 is offline Associate Member

Next fall bulking cycle...

here is my current idea for my next cycle to be predominatly a lean bulking cycle followed by a pre-contest cutting cycle next spring(feel free to advise me on this as well, i have not started planning it yet, however).

Test Prop- weeks 1-14 @ 75 mg ED (525mg/wk)
    D-bol- weeks 1-4 @ 40 mg ED
    Test Suspension- weeks 1-14 @ 25 mg 2x daily (350mg/wk)
    Tren acetate- weeks 3-12 or 1-10? @ 100 mg ED (700mg/wk)
    Oratropin-1 (oral Igf) weeks 15-18@ 40mcg ED
    Nolvadex weeks 1-14 @10 mg ED

PCT Nolvadex and clomid Weeks 15-18

note: the test suspension will be used to try to initiate site growth. I realize that some think it is impossible i plan on trying it anyway, thoughts?

please take time to tell me what you think and what you would change and why. Im not sure about when to start the tren week 1 or 3 or if it even matters.

Thanks for all the advice and input bros

peace out

MULE

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    why are you running 2 types of test? prop should suffice .. rather pointless if you ask me... and no need to jump w/ dbol since prop/sus are super fast acting...
    im thinkin lil research here? =/

as stated above i am taking the test suspension to initiate site growth if it works great if not i still need to run enough test.

I am also not trying to jumpstart with D-bol i am using d-bol because it has always made significant strength increases for me over prop alone.

BTW lots of people run multiple test ester cycles... what do you think sust is (multi-ester)?

also my stats are 22 years, 5-8 or 9, 215, 10 % BF lifting for 10 years, serious about diet and training about 7
    Last edited by mule1983; 05-29-2005 at 02:02 PM.

i think sus is krap
    but yeah i can see your points.. i would run tren from wk 2-12 or so .. let prop get in sys before you run tren and stop a few weeks before pct - this has always worked well for me.
    but test is not going to cause local GROWTH only Local SWelling anyways good luck
    oh and let me know how the Oral Igf works...

thanks for the input... i have done a lot of research on test suspenstion and think that it is at least worth a shot... i also dont mind the multiple shots a day

well if it does work for local growth please let me know because that would be most pimp but i have never seen any true proof that it does

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    why are you running 2 types of test? prop should suffice .. rather pointless if you ask me... and no need to jump w/ dbol since prop/sus are super fast acting...
    im thinkin lil research here? =/
    agreed. And you know site injects only make the muscle bigger for a few days, right? I tried both the sust and winny theories with shitty results. I've even done a cycle of synthol, that lasted a few months but left me with a shitload of scar tissue in my bis. Are you doing it because you believe in muscle fascia stretching through injections? Just pick one test man.

And dbol is not needed.

Thread Information