go4gold is offline Member

How tough is prop on the hair?

Awhile back, i did do test and had no problems with it, then after that cycle, a few months later started another cycle with eq and var, my hair started to thin like crazy. I have a few questions, Could the test i took take a while to actually make my hair thin, or was it proable the eq after being on it for a few weeks. My hair did grow back, but does this mean that i am genically prone to losing my hair now. And just curious how hard prop is on the hair. Not sure where to get propecia or stuff like that.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Use popecia it will actually help. If you do run prop run it with tren and you should be good to go. It was probably from the eq the first time. If you are worried about sides then maybe AAS are not for you.

go4gold is offline Member
    planning a prop, primo, var cycle, not too worried about sides, just aware. have cycled before, just wanted to make sure the cause of my hair lose was probable from the eq, so won't do eq anymore, but will look into getting propecia. but hope this next cycle shouldn't be hard on the hair, not ready to start shving my head quite yet.
    Last edited by go4gold; 05-29-2005 at 03:09 PM.

Thread Information