natedogg is offline Junior Member

is test deca stack more anabolic then test alone???

ive heard that test and deca stack is far more anabolic than test alone so whats the deal??? i just got 50 ccs of test so i was thinking i would take 4ccs a week for 12 weeks and end it with some winny but should i get some deca and cut the test dosage in half or is my test e and winny cycle gonna work just as good??? any inputs on personall experiances would be great id rather not hear "what u heard was ther right way" or "well the studies show..." id rather have a lil bit more personall info so if youve tryed both ways please help me out thanx bros

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    i hope not 4 ccs of test E a week

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Is the Test 250mg /mL? so 1g of Test /week would be 4cc's correct?

1g Test > 500mg Test + 500mg Deca easily.

runnin test e at 1000mg a wk a lil much dont u think?

why do you say that?

the body can absorb 1 gram of test a week right??
    so why is that too much? im not saying ur wrong but how much do you run and why do you think i should rethink this cycle neone else think 1 gram a week is too much???

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    the body can absorb 1 gram of test a week right??
    so why is that too much? im not saying ur wrong but how much do you run and why do you think i should rethink this cycle neone else think 1 gram a week is too much???
    1g of test is overkill unless you are an advanced user and don't respond to lower dosages anymore. Since you are still learning im guessing you haven't hit your 4-5th cycle yet, you'll gain just as much on 700mg test then 1g and will have half the sides.

ryan9101 is offline Associate Member
    Dude what is your cycle experience? If this is your first you should def. do 500mg a week. 1000 is way too much.

yall said it for me

u could run it at 500mg a week for this cycle if its your first, and run it a 2nd n 3rd and still see gains, more steroids = more side effects, u might get more gains from 1000mg/wk but ull get more side effects and itll be a lot harder to keep

this will be my third cycle my last cycle was 250mg every week of each of the following enanthate , teston 200, and deca i gained about 30 pounds and kept about 15 (alot of water) but ur right im still new to the game so do you think i can get away with 750mg a week or should i raise it now that itll be my third or what should i stick to i was under the impression that u wanted to raise ur levels every cycle if im weong let me know im open to advice

so do you guys think is should bump my test down to 500 mg per week cause my last cycle was 450mg per week with 250mg of deca or since i ran the deca with my last cycle along with the test should i now bump the test up to 750 mg per week im all ears guys

niXon)( is offline Member
    so do you guys think is should bump my test down to 500 mg per week cause my last cycle was 450mg per week with 250mg of deca or since i ran the deca with my last cycle along with the test should i now bump the test up to 750 mg per week im all ears guys
    Just because you ran 450 test w/ 250 deca doesn't mean it won't affect you the same this time also. Y ou have to eat more to compensate for the increased body mass.

I would spend more time in the diet forum

but ur right im still new to the game so do you think i can get away with 750mg a week or should i raise it now that itll be my third
    Im on my 6th cycle and Im running 700mg/wk, respond well to it and don't plan on raising it again until I stop responding to that dosage. 750mg/wk will be fine for you.

i was under the impression that u wanted to raise ur levels every cycle if im weong let me know im open to advice
    hell no! If that was true then everyone would be running 2g of test after their 5th cycle. You should stop believing that bullshit trash and think about it this way... the faster you raise your levels, the faster you will lose test sensitivity which means your previous dosage would become worthless. So if you run 500mg, then jump to 700mg, then jump to 1g... you better not look back because 500 and 700mg won't do shit for you anymore. Id rather take baby steps and reach 1g in a few years, keep gaining at mid-level doses then slowly work my way up. If you keep it up and get into the really high doses then you might as well stay on year-long because your body will hate you once it gets back to natty test levels.

And you are on your 3rd cycle, come on now...
    Last edited by Whoisdaman; 05-29-2005 at 07:07 PM.

thanx for the advice as far as training and diet goes i train, eat and sleep like a madman i was just woried that i wouldnt have the same effects from my next cycel i get so caught up on getting huge that i guess im second guessing my self plus i dont wanna waste the juice so... heeding your advice i wont take 1 gram a week but that still doesnt answer my question is a deca and test stack more anabolic than a test only stack???

and also for everyone posting do you run test only or are you runnin other stuff with ur doses of test if you could just give me a for example of what ur cycles look like that would help out alot thanx

and also for everyone posting do you run test only or are you runnin other stuff with ur doses of test if you could just give me a for example of what ur cycles look like that would help out alot thanx
    im running:

1-15 test prop 100mg/ed
    1-14 tren 100mg/ed
    10-16 winny 50mg/ed

simple but im poor. Saving up for a fairly long GH, IGF-1, test e, deca cycle though, that should be exciting.

thanx for posting (whoisdaman) im also gonna run winny with this cycle but ive never tryed tren b4 i hear itll make you sweat like crazy it also looks like this is a lean summer cycle how do you like it so far?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    from your inexp. i would say you ost likely lack in the diet area as well which is the greatest contributing factor to anabolic gains DIET is 80% if not the whole kahuna... anyways if you run 1g of test and are new to the game your going to get diminishing returns, deca is great if you use it properly w/ test but it will bloat you (most people) like a mofo. tren is my fav w/ prop if you kan handle ED shots w/ some neet sides. personally i would say run 700 test and 400 deca weekly im sure that will serve you MORE THAN WELL if your diet is in tact. winny would be nice to seal the deal as well.

thanx for posting (whoisdaman) im also gonna run winny with this cycle but ive never tryed tren b4 i hear itll make you sweat like crazy it also looks like this is a lean summer cycle how do you like it so far?
    It's alright, I ran tren in my very first cycle a few years back... now it's kinda old news for me. Never ran it for 14 weeks tho, should be good. I like it so far.

And your question about the test vs test/deca . I see it like this:

1g test is better than 500mg test/500mg deca, but...

750mg test/500mg deca is better than 1g test. Matters with dosages n such.

Quote Originally Posted by Whoisdaman
    It's alright, I ran tren in my very first cycle a few years back... now it's kinda old news for me. Never ran it for 14 weeks tho, should be good. I like it so far.

And your question about the test vs test/deca . I see it like this:

1g test is better than 500mg test/500mg deca, but...

750mg test/500mg deca is better than 1g test. Matters with dosages n such.
    dood lol hows your liver feel about that cycle?! 100tren ED 14 weeks? w/ a winny finally? liv52 loves you

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    dood lol hows your liver feel about that cycle?! 100tren ED 14 weeks? w/ a winny finally? liv52 loves you
    haha, good point. Tren never really hit my liver too hard, but I might rethink adding in winny. I dunno. I just got 2 50ml vials of prop/tren combo and they looked too good to run for only 10 weeks . At 12 weeks with tren and 6 weeks with winny I was fine, hopefully I'll still be cool at 14 and 6.

haha, good point. Tren never really hit my liver too hard, but I might rethink adding in winny. I dunno. I just got 2 50ml vials of prop/tren combo and they looked too good to run for only 10 weeks . At 10 weeks with tren and 6 weeks with winny I was fine, hopefully I'll still be cool at 14 and 6.
    in all honesty i would finish w/ var... over win
    because tren is hepatoxic and win isnt exactly the most frienldy 17aaCompound LOL anyways if you have conditioned your liver through excessive alcohol im sure you be fine!

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    in all honesty i would finish w/ var... over win
    because tren is hepatoxic and win isnt exactly the most frienldy 17aaCompound LOL anyways if you have conditioned your liver through excessive alcohol im sure you be fine!
    haha, it's had alot of practice I'll probably run var, just never been too keen on it since my girlfriend is running the same thing, lol

haha, it's had alot of practice I'll probably run var, just never been too keen on it since my girlfriend is running the same thing, lol
    yeah but it makes em HOT

grendle is offline New Member

same result less juice?

I started high then was told that 1st-2nd cycle I was over-shootin'. So I basically cut back to about 600/wk and did just as well. The first 2 1/2 wks I blew up with water gain.After I cut back it eased off.I'm starting 3rd cycle and concentrating on strength/aerobic--any size gain will be gravy on this one but I'm expecting to do well.

grendle is offline New Member
    Dosages-Diet-Water gain. 3 problem areas I'm having to figure out on my own

Thread Information