Thread: First time info

Matthew V Cleme is offline New Member

Talking First time info

Hello guys,
    I thought i would come to you first to get some advice.
    A bit of back ground on myself.
    I weigh in at 73.4 kg, i have hardly any body fat around the 15% mark.
    I have been going gym for 3 months, 3 times a week doing a full body work out every sesion, sesions are arond the 30-45min mark.

I am about to start my first cycle of gear ever, I have been advised a good cycle to strat with is Dbol /Winstrol /Nolvadex /Clomid
    This is an oral cycle as i am a bit afraid of needles.
    The doses i have been recommended are as follows.
    Dbol 30mg per day
    Winstrol 40mg per day
    Nolvadex 20mg per day
    at the end of the cycle aprox 6 weeks start the Clomid @ 150mg per day for the first week and then go down to 100mg for the second and the 3rd week take 50mg.

please can you advise if this is ok to do as a beginner cycle?

Thank you.

kfont12 is offline Associate Member
    no don't be afraid of needles and do test. that cycle really sucks IMO. also 15% bodyfat is alot.

jaffry20 is offline Member
    Well let me say welcome dawg. Also bro you jsut started at the gym WTF you thihking about doing gear. that cycle is junk so whoever advised it too you go shove it rite u their ass cuase it's junk. for starters you need test as a base but im not gonna get into this with you know you do not need to know this, im sure when the rite time comes to get into AAS you will no what's going cause, cause honestly can tell form that little paragraph you have no fukin idea.

your workouts also sounds like junk, what are your goals? what's the point of doing AAS? you need to work on your work out routines and diet befor you even THINK about AAS dawg. man you just start training or what? If so MAYBE think about the sauce ina few yrs from now, like 4-5 yrs if your still interested and take this shit seriously. You sound like another JOE who thinks anabolics are like magic, but geuss what they're not, DO SOME RESEARCH AND SAVE YOUR MONEY BRO.

playboii is offline Senior Member
    3 months of working out is not enouth wait 4 years and try again buddy or you wont keep ANY gains you make...simply because your body wont beable to handle any gains you make.

Quote Originally Posted by kfont12
    no don't be afraid of needles and do test. that cycle really sucks IMO. also 15% bodyfat is alot.

Agreed, 15% is ALOT foresure, well for me it definetly is. think about you diet bro. Chicken nuggets and whoppers dont cut it.

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew V Cleme
    I have been going gym for 3 months, 3 times a week doing a full body work out every sesion, sesions are arond the 30-45min mark.
    you really dont need to be taking steroids yet. 3 months are ya kidding me!

Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    you really dont need to be taking steroids yet. 3 months are ya kidding me!
    No shit eh, ahhaha fuk id love to see this kid. seriously though I wonder what some peole think sometimes.

hes prob one of those guys that would brag about the fact their on roids and act stupid in the clubs starting fights. lol

JustaFreaK is offline Banned
    jaffry20 wrote: Chicken nuggets and whoppers dont cut it.

lmfao niceeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by playboii
    hes prob one of those guys that would brag about the fact their on roids and act stupid in the clubs starting fights. lol

LMFAO, I have one of those dudes where I live. hahhaha he did some a ridiculouc first cycle:
    Test - 500mg/week for the first 6 weeks then 750mg/week after that
    deca - 600mg/week
    for 12 weeks, got big but not a good big, puffy all watery, and lost it all within 1-2months of going off the gear. Havn't seen him at the gym since. He also never started working out really ahrd till hit the sauce either. fukin losers.

LMFAO!! i know a few of those people who only go to the gym when their ON and dont return until the next time their ON lol

JustaFreaK is offline Banned
    i know them also..

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Where is your milk thistle and I hope you don't drink?

i drank this whole weekend :'( my liver must be very mad at me right now lol even tho I am taking milk thistle im also on dbols so thats not very bright of me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by playboii
    i drank this whole weekend :'( my liver must be very mad at me right now lol even tho I am taking milk thistle im also on dbols so thats not very bright of me!!!
    LOL me too man. I was being sarcastic with him. But back to his cycle, you might want to cut out one of those orals because they are both toxic on the liver and shouldn't be run together. Your liver will thank you. If you're going to run an oral only cycle which is not a very smart thing to do stick with winstrol and anavar . For the amounts you have listed however, they are considerably moderate.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew V Cleme
    Hello guys,
    I thought i would come to you first to get some advice.
    A bit of back ground on myself.
    I weigh in at 73.4 kg, i have hardly any body fat around the 15% mark.

I am about to start my first cycle of gear ever, I have been advised a good cycle to strat with is Dbol /Winstrol /Nolvadex /Clomid
    This is an oral cycle as i am a bit afraid of needles.
    The doses i have been recommended are as follows.
    Dbol 30mg per day
    Winstrol 40mg per day
    Nolvadex 20mg per day
    at the end of the cycle aprox 6 weeks start the Clomid @ 150mg per day for the first week and then go down to 100mg for the second and the 3rd week take 50mg.

please can you advise if this is ok to do as a beginner cycle?

Thank you.
    One more thing I might add to help you out buddy. Everyone is afraid of "poking themself" for the first time, but once have successfully administered your first injection, you will have realized what a piece of cake and how effortless it really was. From there it's all downhill brother and no turning back. Throw away that oral cycle you have planned out and buck up and be a man and inject yourself if you want some real quality gains. Come on join us on the darkside.

dragon69 is offline Member
    do roids for what?......his 3xweek full body workouts? Christ even my girlfriend has advanced beyond those.
    Dude you seriously need to learn how to train, roids won't help you gain anything without proper training. And a well seasoned body from years of lifting is a good base for the juice to act upon. Don't even think of juicing now......it would be a huge mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon69
    do roids for what?......his 3xweek full body workouts? Christ even my girlfriend has advanced beyond those.
    Dude you seriously need to learn how to train, roids won't help you gain anything without proper training. And a well seasoned body from years of lifting is a good base for the juice to act upon. Don't even think of juicing now......it would be a huge mistake.
    Oh my bad, I didn't see the part where it said that he's only been going to the gym for 3 months LOL. Steroids =

Thread Information