jnx3k is offline Associate Member

My upcoming cycle. Thoughts?

Hi, how are you guys doing? I’ve been coming to these forums for quite a while now, mostly lurking more so than being active. The amount of information and knowledge that is on these sites and forums is really great, but at the same time gets to be a lot to take in. I generally try to put in at least two hours a day researching, and trying to learn as much as possible. Its kind of easy, cause my job tends to get slow, and what better way to utilize our down time. Anyway, in six to eight weeks, I am going to be doing my first real cycle. I previously have used winny/t3 and seen good results. I put on 8-9lbs. My stats currently are: 5'5", 165lbs, 17%BF(est.), and 22yrs old. My diet is extremely clean, consisting of little fats and carbs, and mostly protein. I try to eat 1.5g/protien per lb. Just trying to put on good quality gains of course. Before I cycle, I am going to get my BF down to around 12%. Going to be using clen here shortly, and my diet while on will remain solid. My first cycle will look like this:

weeks 1-4 Dbol @ 30mgED
    weeks 1-2 EQ @ 800mg
    weeks 3-12 EQ @ 400mg
    weeks 1-12 Test E @ 450mg

I already have all PCT on hand including nolva and clomid. Actually stocked up on letro, nolva, clomid, arimidex thanks to the recent *** sale. If anything acts up while on cycle, hopefully I'll be able to stop it dead in its tracks. I am going to be taking HCG as well, but am contemplating running it mid cycle, and then after the cycle. or just wait till the end. Any thoughts on that would be appreciated. I also have winny on hand, so I might run that at 50mg/day for the last 5 or 6 weeks.

One thing though, I am contemplating gear. I live in AZ, so I am close to Mexico, and thought about that, but then I might have the ability to get UG gear. But the thing with that is I think it is from ********, and I’ve read several times that he closed shop. Things to ponder. Risks in both, maybe. We'll see how it goes. Well this is my cycle, and definitely am looking for ?'s or comments. Any help is greatly appreciate, and thanks in advance, and take care.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    looks good i would run test 1 week longer than EQ OR.. i would run 4 addtional weeks of prop at the end to help w/ pct recovery.

Just curious, are you recommending to end the test a week later because its active life is shorter than the EQ? Also, what is your thought on the hcg . Everything I have been reading seems to be saying to do it ed during cycle. Thanks in advance.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    yeah run testE 1 week past EQ since it has shorter active live or you pct wont work since EQ will still be in your sys.

dont use hcg ur cycle too short IMO
    save it when you hit the 20wkrs

I was just wanting my testes to get back quicker , and nat test too. Just want to maintain my gains, or as much as possible. Maybe just do it once at the end? I am going to be doing clomid and nolva for pct. Was thinking of running either 1mg or arimidex (liq) e3days. That way im not eliminating too much est/water. Opinion? Like I said in my orig post, I picked up a bunch of research chems for my rat during ***'s recent sale, including letro and clen . Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it.

Thread Information