nah3117 is offline New Member

weekly workout!><!><!

i am getting more and more serious into bodybuilding and my workouts seem to be more and more careless. i was just wondering what muscle groups you guys do on diff. days of the week...

JustaFreaK is offline Banned
    DAY 1
    Leg extensions 5 8-10
    Squats 5 6-8
    Leg presses 5 6-8
    Lunqes 5 6-8
    Hamstrinqs Leg curls 5 6-8
    Stiff-leg deadlifts 5 6-8
    DAY 2
    Back Chinups 5 6-8
    Barbell rows 5 6-8
    Dumbbell rows 5 6-8
    Seated cable rows 5 6-8
    Pulldowns 5 6-8
    DAY 3
    Shoulders Military presses 5 6-8
    Dumbbell side laterals 5 6-8
    Dumbbell front raises 5 6-8
    Bent rear laterals 5 6-8
    Biceps Barbell curls 5 6-8
    Dumbbell curls 5 6-8
    Preacher curls 5 6-8
    Cable curls 5 6-8
    DAY 4
    Chest Bench presses 5 6-8
    Incline dumbbell presses 5 6-8
    Dumbbell flyes 5 6-8
    Incline flyes 5 6-8
    Triceps Pushdowns 5 6-8
    Dumbbell extensions 5 6-8
    Dips between benches 5 6-8
    French presses 5 6-8

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    i usually start the week out with chest, sometimes i do both chest and back on the same day push/pull workout, its good stuff. but i dont have certain days that i do certain muscles, the days of the week always change. day 1 ill do chest, day 2 ill do legs, day 3 ill do back, day 4 shoulders, day 5 arms. but every week is slightly different. chest is always first followed by legs. then days 3,4,5 are switched around. i do abs 3 times a week, calfs 2x

this is what i have found works the best for me. then i follow with 2 days off. all workouts are over an hour, except shoulders, im usually done in about 50 minutes.

playboii is offline Senior Member
    monday - chest back tuesday- shoulders wednesday -legs thursday- arms

robkes... why did you ask for advice if your going to nag us?

im sorry, what do you mean. i certainly am not trying to nag anyone. im sorry if i come off that way.

what did i ask advice for? probally something about steroids . im sorry i just dont understand what your talking about
    Last edited by robkesl; 05-30-2005 at 12:25 AM.

quote by you :

i usually start the week out with chest, sometimes i do both chest and back on the same day push/pull workout, its good stuff. but i dont have certain days that i do certain muscles, the days of the week always change. day 1 ill do chest, day 2 ill do legs, day 3 ill do back, day 4 shoulders, day 5 arms. but every week is slightly different. chest is always first followed by legs. then days 3,4,5 are switched around. i do abs 3 times a week, calfs 2x

this is what i have found works the best for me. then i follow with 2 days off. all workouts are over an hour, except shoulders, im usually done in about 50 minutes.

not everything works for everyone remember that!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JustaFreaK
    quote by you :

not everything works for everyone remember that!!!!

umm yeah, that why i said this is what works for me. by stating that im not implying that it will work for everybody, and on this quote i didnt ask for advice, i was responding to nah's question on what muscles people do on different days of the week. and i still dont understand how in anyway what i posted was a nag!

if i jumped off a cliff would u?

your a smartass

how am i a smart ass. what are you talking about, i just responded to his question, and i dont know. i dont mean to nag anyone, im just here to learn about steroids and help people out, ive been lifting for about 4 years ive been nationally certified trainer for 3, im about to enter my final year as a nutr. and fitness major. as someone whos making their career fitness related. alls i want to do is help people out with fitness stuff. im sorry if we are at a misunderstanding.

dont be so tight...no worries

Thread Information