Thread: Anadrol vs. Var

sgoldberg is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Anadrol vs. Var

please tell me which one is better and why, anadrol or var?
    thanks a lot

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    2 completely different compounds... what are your goals?lean, or bulk? Stats are nice too!

oral or topical steroid that will get me preferabl ripped more, so i guess lean muscle, but also, i would like to add mass . . . either way im looking for quick gains

var/prop is a good combo. You have to have a good diet as well. Anadrol will give you a lot of water retention, var not so much. Test/Prop is know for less water retention and var is a solid lean gainer... therefor, nice cocktail. What are your stats by the way?

I'm 5'11, 185 pounds . . . i have worked out consistently for about 2 years . . . i take a lot of protein into my diet and just try to maintian a healthy diet . . .. im looking to get a little bigger, again a little mass, and get more defined . . . if i didnt have to, i would much rather not inject myself, so i would apprecaite it if you would take that into consideration with your suggestions - if i had to inject, then i would, but i would prefer a oral steroid , or oral steroid combos or something along those lines

thansk a lot

if you are nervous about injecting you could potentially be doing more harm to your body than without.. I do not recommend any oral only cycles, although, some people insist on doing them. I would strongly recommend using the test, you will get the size and lean muscle mass if you eat right.

alright thanks . . . but why are you against oral cycles?

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    sounds to me like you need to do a lot more research as well as just train naturally more - you are no where near your max genetic potential.

Dont cheat yourself

i really want to take your advice man, but to be honest with you, i see a lot of people around me int he same boat with the same experience, size, and diet, and they use roids and spring up a good amount in mass and muscle, so im pretty sure im ready to try them

notus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoldberg
    ... so im pretty sure im ready to try them
    Pretty sure doesn't really sound that sure. You should hang out on here and study a little for a while, I am sure of it.

i really want to take your advice man, but to be honest with you, i see a lot of people around me int he same boat with the same experience, size, and diet, and they use roids and spring up a good amount in mass and muscle, so im pretty sure im ready to try them

no, haha, im positive . . . i've been on this site researching and posting for a bunch or months now, so im ready - can you suggest something to me along my boundaries? because your confidence makes it obvious to me that your pretty knowledgeable

Dude, you're 19!!!! you are NOT ready for AS. Enjoy your youth, utilize your hormones to your advantage

alright - whats the downfall to starting at 19?

notus is offline Member
    Justin sane gave you good advice. I woulnd't reccomend an oral only cycle. You should def. add some test to whatever you are going to do. You should post your diet on here. Most people who think they have a pretty good diet find out they really don't. What is a lot of protein to you.

notus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    Dude, you're 19!!!! you are NOT ready for AS. Enjoy your youth, utilize your hormones to your advantage
    You have been giving good advice. Hopefully he'll listen.

alright - whats the downfall to starting at 19?
    The downfall to starting at 19 is your body has not reached its full growth potential. You GH levels are still sky high, and you could potentially get the same results witha good diet as you would with AS. I can't even stress enough the amount of physical effects that can occur with limited research and understanding of AS. Just stick around for a little while, learn some more, and I guarentee you, you'll be happy you did.

alright everybody. i aprreciate our time and dealing with my rediculous questions. i deciding im going to hang out on this site, do a few more questions, do a lot more research, and hold off on the as for a bit. but stay here for another year or two, because i'll be back then asking for cycle help.

alright everybody. i aprreciate our time and dealing with my rediculous questions. i deciding im going to hang out on this site, do a few more questions, do a lot more research, and hold off on the as for a bit. but stay here for another year or two, because i'll be back then asking for cycle help.
    Finally... Someone who listens!!! Good luck!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    and you could halt the development of your endocrine system thats bad

haha whatever that means it doesnt sound good - just another point proving i have more research to do

Thread Information