fanatic is offline Member

Calf and Tricep injections...

I was just wondering how many of you practice calf injections; how many of you practice tricep injections? How safe are each of these? With prop, Im gonna have to have many sites.

JustaFreaK is offline Banned
    www.spotinjections.com ... i wouldn't encourage spot injections .. the only spots that work with are winny in my book and the swelling of the muscles comes from swelling.

good luck

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFreaK
    www.spotinjections.com ... i wouldn't encourage spot injections .. the only spots that work with are winny in my book and the swelling of the muscles comes from swelling.

good luck
    not exactly true..but i won't go into it seeing that was not the question he asked.

To the original poster:

You're using test-prop..that requiring ED or EOD injections you'd like to vary your injection sites...understood...

From experience, the best sites to rotate are the gluteus maximus, gluteus medius, the delts, the triceps and pecs (the triceps and pecs being my least favorites)..other areas include the quads.

The calf shot is an unpopular one IMO and quasi-dangerous...due to it's location(as a lower extremity)...it has poorer circulation...thus there is cause to be concerned about clots (or deep-vein thrombosis if my recollection fails me not)

~Nark

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    i use calf injections at least once a week cuz they're easy for me... but i've got bigger calves. i also like the biceps.. but not with prop, that was no fun. if you've got meaty pecs they're pretty easy too, just weird havin a pin that close to your heart!

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Narkissos how do you feel about trap injections? have you ever done them?

amitechie is offline New Member
    one must not try calf injects, give distortions

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    triceps and even forearms aren't bad, but calf injections and I don't get along very well..

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic
    I was just wondering how many of you practice calf injections; how many of you practice tricep injections? How safe are each of these? With prop, Im gonna have to have many sites.
    Very few people can take a calf injection and walk half way decent. I did one once that was only 1/2 CC and that went well, but next time at 1 CC or more... hooo boy talk about being a cripple for a week!!! You can get a condition that causes extensive swelling in calf and foot from calf injection and this can put you at high risk of deep vein thrombosis - which means a potentially deadly or disabling stroke to the brain when a blood clot in the leg comes loose and then lodges in the brain and kills 1/2 of it.

hikneeken is offline Junior Member
    for me

tris painless
    bis painless
    traps somewhat painless
    quads painless
    chest painless
    delts painless
    calfs hurt the most so far

i would like to see someone man up and do a forearm injection an take a picture

Quote Originally Posted by hikneeken
    for me
    I would like to see someone man up and do a forearm injection an take a picture
    ...There's not much to it.....inject in up towards the elbow area into the forearm extensor muscle that runs from the wrist to the elbow/tri area....I woulddn't go over 1-1.5 ccs for the first few injections.....

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    there's no way i'd ever stick a needle into my traps. first off it would be hard as hell to reach the plunger and secondly that just seems like it would hurt like hell

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    there's no way i'd ever stick a needle into my traps. first off it would be hard as hell to reach the plunger and secondly that just seems like it would hurt like hell
    Pietro, traps seem to be a little easier for me if I lay my back against the wall ....it kinda gives the shoulder and back a solid area to rest on...I agree that they are a little tender @ first but like other injection sites, they get easier...

nickm748 is offline Associate Member
    I have heard a lot of bad things about calf injections

fred9 is offline Member
    damn didnt know calf injections could be bead...i always do it once a week..personally i really like it...no pain, easy to inject...

smiler is offline Senior Member
    crazy man...ive only done thighs

Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    Narkissos how do you feel about trap injections? have you ever done them?
    Never tried 'em...

I usually feel a bodypart to assess pliability prior to injecting...My traps aren't pliable in the least

Quote Originally Posted by fred9
    damn didnt know calf injections could be bead...i always do it once a week..personally i really like it...no pain, easy to inject...
    what guage pin do you use?

fred9 is offline Member
    23G
    0.6x25mm
    but could it really be dangerous?..maybe i switch to another spot...maybe tris

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    You can get a condition that causes extensive swelling in calf and foot from calf injection and this can put you at high risk of deep vein thrombosis - which means a potentially deadly or disabling stroke to the brain when a blood clot in the leg comes loose and then lodges in the brain and kills 1/2 of it.
    Your right, there are sooo many problems with calf injects.

And no one brought up bicep injects, those are my favorite. Bi's are the easiest to get to, they are quick because of so little fat in that area, and veins aren't too much of an issue (aspirating is a sinch). I'd pick bi's before quads, but glutes are still my fav.

fanatic is offline Member
    Man...for some reason biceps scare me. I guess because of all the visbale veins. I guess the general consensus here is to do quads, triceps, delts and glutes. Ill probably hit the quads, delts and triceps the most. I may grow a sack and do bis, but I dunno.

I do biceps for slin and sometimes b-12...nothing else...IMO the muscle is too shallow for voluminous injections

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    I do biceps for slin and sometimes b-12...nothing else...IMO the muscle is too shallow for voluminous injections
    I never do more than 2ml's. My bi's are prepped for heavy shots since I used to run synthol in em, 3ml max. It was a waste.

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    on that spotinjections.com i saw you can stick in the lats too, has anyone tried that. that to me would sound most painfull, but i dont know

Thread Information