go4gold is offline Member

gains without any bloat survey.

Just wondering what some have gaind from cycles without any of the bloat, lots have gained quite a few pounds, but lots have been water and since their are a lot of concerns with bloat, just wondering what people have have actually gained of lbm, not weight in general. Just give the amount gained, if their was bloat after a cycle, and what the cycle was. Kinda of curious and i am sure many others are.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i hardly ever bloat but i dont run anything that causees bloating cept prop which i run enuff nolva or ldex to stop it.
    usually about 12lbs per cycle of tren /prop....

Primo,anavar ,equipoise ,winstrol , masteron = no bloat for me

SaTyR is offline Member
    No bloat, no fat = 10lbs
    Cycle has "almost" nothing to do with it. Just make sure have the the good anti-e combination and you will have no bloat.

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Letro=No bloat

nolaboy43 is offline Junior Member
    I always use nolva so I don't bloat...I don't care if peeps say it affects your gains.

go4gold is offline Member
    so everyone says that bloat just flat out be avoided if taken the right precautions, that is good to know, i did bloat my first cycle and it was hard to get rid of, but i am confident with my cycles from now on, that bloat will be eliminated. It sucks to see people having all these problems with water retention when it just could have( for the most part) be avoided. Well maybe more people should look into this more if bloat is a problem. I don't mind people seeing my gains, in all actualality, i love when people notice, i know the stuff is working, but just don't want to look like some puffy chipmunk when on the juice ya know.

Thread Information