dazbo is offline Senior Member

Not seeing anything yet - 2.5wks in cycle.....

Hi

My cycle is Test prop @ 150mg EOD and Var @50mg ED. The test prop has been going for 2 weeks and the Var was started3 days ago.

So far I am not noticing anything really. No strength increases, no real increase in sex drive (Still low after my first poor cycle I did). There is only 2 ways I know that I am actually taking any steroids - that is, I get some pretty bad pumps in my lower legs when playing football/running etc and I also gained 5lbs in the first 2 weeks (not weighed since monday).

I really expected to see a bit more by now but maybe Im just being impatient or expecting too much.

I know how some of you more experienced guys hate these "When is it going to kick in" type questions but from my research before starting the cycle, Im sure people see results earlier than I am.

Is this normal do you think ???

thanks

Darren

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm kinda in the same boat bro. Interested in seeing some opinions on this

good to hear not just me.

Oh yeah BTW - I know for a fact that the gear is real. I also, just to be doubly sure, posted pics in the steroid pics forum to find out and they were pretty conclusive that they were real!!

Heres the link -

Please check these out real or fake ?? thanks

bump

cdogge is offline Associate Member
    I would say its pretty normal for what you are taking...the var isn't supposed to make you gain much weight...and the prop is not going to make you gain near as much water weight...

gixxer600 is offline Member
    isnt prop a fast acting test? I used to feel it within the first week.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    yes prop is fast acting and sex drive usually goes up w/in a few weeks for sure
    var is good for lean mass but not insane...
    should be noticing something only thing left is protein intake is not adaquate enuff for the increased protein synthesis and nitrogen balanced produced by the test.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    agree with tai. make sure rest is up too. glad to see this thread, i starting prop and tren very soon.

my protein levels are around 350-400g. I dont want my cals to go above 3500 right now as Im supposed to be lean bulking/cutting. so how can i increase those anymore above 350-400g per day ?? How would protein increase make me have more strength and libido gains anyway ?

I also realise about the water which is why Im quite happy with the 5lbs increase in 2 weeks. its just the way Ive had no strength increase or changes in the gym what so ever. Like I said, the onyl thing I notice is running is harder due to the pains in the legs (I suffer from shin slints normally also)

thanks for the input

on gear i would shoot for 2.2-2.4gPro per lb of lean mass for daily intake.. it will increase str and do jack shyt for libido.

boondock is offline New Member
    wont var kill your sex drive

Today was week 3 of tren / prop for me. I'm only up 6 pounds, very slight strength increase (may be psychosomatic). I get quite a few random woody's during the day, but that's normal for a guy anyway right? My buddy is doing the same test and prop with some deca and he gained 20 pounds in 2 weeks. My first fina only cycle I gained 17 pound in 2 weeks. I don't get it

Xe0n is offline Junior Member
    Those are not real gains, you won't gain 17lb in 2 weeks, and the 20lb would have been from deca water retention.

Bro my first cycle was exactly the same, I noticed at week 3 the gym just felt better; I realised how much I liked being in there, how much easier the weights had become, and how good the pumps were. From there I realised it was all working and then the libido followed shortly after (this is not as uncontrollable as some say... I am running 150mg ED of prop with 50mg ED of proviron and my sex drive is still controllable).

5lb from the first 2 weeks is good, keep your diet strict and lift hard and you will see awesome results!

chris2wire is offline Member
    Im on prop and struggling too. 2 weeks in, no changes... 60mgED

eating insane amounts of protein, not to mention a hell of a lot of complex carbs. still nothing...

nolaboy43 is offline Junior Member
    give it time..and wait about a week 4 the var to start working

jo150 is offline Associate Member
    I have been on this cycle for 2 weeks:
    test e 500mg/week
    deca 250mg/week
    prop ED 60mg for first three weeks
    I have added protein to my diet and I really don't feel like my appetite has increased any, or had any strength gains, size gains, stamina, and I have only put on 3 lbs.
    My cycle is similar to yours kinda with the ED injections of prop. When should I see results too?

need massive amounts of EFA's too...

jo150 is offline Associate Member
    what's EFA's?

essential fatty acids like flax and fish oils..

kfont12 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    Hi

My cycle is Test prop @ 150mg EOD and Var @50mg ED. The test prop has been going for 2 weeks and the Var was started3 days ago.

So far I am not noticing anything really. No strength increases, no real increase in sex drive (Still low after my first poor cycle I did). There is only 2 ways I know that I am actually taking any steroids - that is, I get some pretty bad pumps in my lower legs when playing football/running etc and I also gained 5lbs in the first 2 weeks (not weighed since monday).

I really expected to see a bit more by now but maybe Im just being impatient or expecting too much.

I know how some of you more experienced guys hate these "When is it going to kick in" type questions but from my research before starting the cycle, Im sure people see results earlier than I am.

Is this normal do you think ???

thanks

Darren
    Had the sames question. doin 75mg ed of prop along with other gear, didn't notice sex drive till about three days ago with made about 18 days

I can say this, in the fina only cycle I mentioned, I just ate, and ate, and ate. I didn't even care what I ate. I was eating dirty even for bulking. That probably had a lot to do with it. I weighed in last night at a 7 pound gain. If that's decent and I'm just impatient then I'll let it go...

Oh yeah Dazbo, sorry about jacking your thread bro.

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    I can say this, in the fina only cycle I mentioned, I just ate, and ate, and ate. I didn't even care what I ate. I was eating dirty even for bulking. That probably had a lot to do with it. I weighed in last night at a 7 pound gain. If that's decent and I'm just impatient then I'll let it go...

Oh yeah Dazbo, sorry about jacking your thread bro.
    weight gain is great unless its fat/water then its just depressing

right on. I've seen my bf drop slightly and no evident water retention. I think I fall into the trap of letting the scales fuk with my head instead of just looking in the mirror.

Thanks guys. I guess Ill just have to be patient and wait longer eh.

Makes you wonder why someone is doing AAS when they dont even know what an EFA is..........hmmmmmmmmmm

its all good gotta crawl before you can walk

Right just to update - at the end of week 3, I have gained over 8lb. Bare in mind Im lean bulking/cutting does that seem OK ?? Seems pretty good to me, I am dropping my cals this week a little in order to see if I still gain by the end of the week. If I can still gain on a calorie deficit, they var and prop must be doing their job !

Still not had any strength gains yet though, lower back pumps can be quite painful as well as lower legs. Not had any increase in vascularity yet either, hopefully that will come!

any oppinions ? thanks guys

kfont12 is offline Associate Member
    8lbs in 3 weeks is pretty damn good for me.

i would either bulk or cut .. hard to walk in 2 directions at once.

I was kinda going to do a lean bulking diet plan for the first 4-5weeks, then switch to a cutting plan for the following 5 weeks. Ive decided to change that as with summer coming, the main thing I want is to be as lean as poss. So thats why Im now doing a cutting diet of around 2500cals (Im now 200lbs 10%BF)

chris2wire is offline Member
    daz im in the same boat as you. test prop ED, 60mg.

Im bulking, but doing it clean. Eating about 2800 calories a day, about 2/3 protein 1/3 complex carbs and taking a lot of EFA capsules.

This is whats causing the slow gains.... But the gains have been solid, rock hard muscle, very cut. Not water gain.

Thread Information