Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    steel10 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    phila.
    Posts
    138

    Saw Palmetto with Deca

    I have read over a seemingly infinite amount of post on hairloss and I do realize it is not an exact science and mostly controlled by hereditary. However, I have read conflicting information as to whehter Saw Palmetto should be taken with deca . I am not even too confident that Saw will serve much of a purpose, but I would take it just for the hell of it. So, does anybody KNOW if it will only exacerbate hair loss if taken with deca or is that not true? Anyway, not a big deal, but definetely don't want to take the shit if it is only going to hurt the cause. BTW I am also taking d-bol and cyp in this cycle and use Nizoral 1% shampoo daily and do not currently have any hair thinning/loss issues. Thanks.

  2. #2
    jbrand's Avatar
    jbrand is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    760
    deca by itself isn't too harsh on the hairline. of course if your genetic makeup predetermines you to early MPB, expect more hairloss than the non-prone individual using the same substance at the same dose.

    definetely stay away from proscar, when used with deca it will affect hairloss to a larger degree.

  3. #3
    steel10 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    phila.
    Posts
    138
    Originally posted by jbrand
    deca by itself isn't too harsh on the hairline. of course if your genetic makeup predetermines you to early MPB, expect more hairloss than the non-prone individual using the same substance at the same dose.

    definetely stay away from proscar, when used with deca it will affect hairloss to a larger degree.
    I am also taking d-bol and cyp (along with the deca). I am not sure, but I have read that saw palmetto works in the same way as proscar and, therefore, shouldn't be used with deca. Like I said, I have no fuckin idea about any of this, so just curious to see if there is any truth to those that say not to take Saw with deca.... Anyway, thanks bro for the response. I couldn't agree with you more about genetics determining hairloss. I think genetics make up, let's say, 90% of the equation and the rest of the shit like 10%.

  4. #4
    steel10 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    phila.
    Posts
    138
    bump for more info.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •